By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

PS4 having a great week and year,it took both major markets off the xbox brand the usa & uk

we'll have to stop talking 13 countries now and also talk about the massive advantage Xbox has over nintendo & sony as they are selling in china the biggest country in the world,seems a bit unfair sales wise,hoping the china excuse can be used

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:
Another great week for X1, and this time it won in the UK as well.

Barely won. Also, the X1 FIFA bundle was up for preorder for 6 weeks as opposed to only 2 days for the PS4 FIFA bundle. And if you look at how the PS4 version of FIFA sold vs. X1 FIFA.... well, there you have it.

Just let drillz have this victory, he gets so few.

ethomaz said:
TheDrill said:

It was just that time... next week PS4 won took the top spot again.

Xb one will outsell PS4 globally in the UK thread incoming in 3..2..1

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The PS4 kicking ass once again! The turn around Sony made this gen is definitely unprecedented! They were down by 17M + in the US last gen and are now winning that market. No one could have predicted that a few years ago. Simply amazing!

Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:

Barely won. Also, the X1 FIFA bundle was up for preorder for 6 weeks as opposed to only 2 days for the PS4 FIFA bundle. And if you look at how the PS4 version of FIFA sold vs. X1 FIFA.... well, there you have it.

let him have it, you know its crazy when you have to pick ONE country to claim "victory" to be fair the WW numbers are pretty good all things considering.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

yeah,bump them...!i will do the same  for the comments which were  saying that hyrule warriors wouldn t  do better in the west ;)))))))))))))))))!

Ummm what's the point of this post? Lol because if you're trying to say 50k Wii Us sold the week of Hyrule Warriors is good then you're greatly mistaken.

of course i don t!i think you can see what i m saying!Many members saw 75k first week in japan and predicted 30-40k in Europe and 50k-60k in NA because it is a warriors game and warriors game selling better in Japan... Ignoring that is zelda themed(i and others who were saying that will do better in the west,we had been mocked),but eventually it did 74k in europe+11k from row(mainly,AU) and 116k in NA!The next win against it doubters is to reach 1m :P

TheDrill said:

source?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
TheDrill said:

source?

vgc uk sales chart,it won 

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Great hardware and software numbers all around.

XO to keep up good numbers in EU and ROW next week with China and FH2.

180k WW sounds about right for next week. I think PS4 will still edge it out though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

globalisateur said:
poklane said:
Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
73,511 90,376 7,578 210,657
61,679 40,214 1,432 145,577
23,495 28,898 31,276 89,869
8,598 26,447 5,693 52,237
22,463 14,909 9,580 50,840
16,759 9,985 145 31,720
1,869 3,122 16,866 26,509
2,483 2,868 70 6,096

PS4 RoW: 39,192
XB1 RoW: 42,252 (launched in Russia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa and Taiwan. Credits to Ethomaz)
Wii U RoW: 3,888
3DS RoW: 6,200
PS Vita RoW: 4,652

Those numbers have already being updated on the main page.

So hrs after people like kowenicki were giving people a hard time about assuming adjustments....there were indeed big adjustments +45000 for sony and +12000 for xbone if it keeps happening week after to week it makes sense to assume after a while.