By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

god x1 fans really are scraping the bottom of the barrell for wins this gen! I think the poor Wii U fans have suffered enough and should be allowed rest in peace :P

Really? Because I think you should know that thread was made by a Wii U fan. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

god x1 fans really are scraping the bottom of the barrell for wins this gen! I think the poor Wii U fans have suffered enough and should be allowed rest in peace :P

Really? Because I think you should know that thread was made by a Wii U fan. 

i know it was. i think they've suffered enough by going from top dog last gen to non existent this gen. Just let them rest in piece :D 

Tamron said:

Quick geography lesson - Blue = Europe, none of which is russia.

Blue = European Union, not Europe. The first is a social-economic group, the second is a continent. Using your logic Switzerland wouldn't be part of Europe, neither Ukraine.

Russia is both in Europe and Asia. While most of its territory is on Asia, most of its population is on Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_Europe

Of course, VGC can track Russia as ROW, probably because it's not easy to separate what was sold in each part of Russia, but that doesn't change the fact that Russia is on Europe (and on Asia too).

DeadBigfoot21 said:
FIFA = Europe = Sony land!

FIFA = MS Deal = ???

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Good numbers.

And funny on the don't say undertracked without evidence (without considering that all weeks it have been just like that) and starcraft look silly when he complained and were proven wrong two weeks in a row. Won't say about kowen because he is saying this from January and have been wrong ever since.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
xenogears1234 said:
globalisateur said:
poklane said:
Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
73,511 90,376 7,578 210,657
61,679 40,214 1,432 145,577
23,495 28,898 31,276 89,869
8,598 26,447 5,693 52,237
22,463 14,909 9,580 50,840
16,759 9,985 145 31,720
1,869 3,122 16,866 26,509
2,483 2,868 70 6,096

PS4 RoW: 39,192
XB1 RoW: 42,252 (launched in Russia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa and Taiwan. Credits to Ethomaz)
Wii U RoW: 3,888
3DS RoW: 6,200
PS Vita RoW: 4,652

Those numbers have already being updated on the main page.

So hrs after people like kowenicki were giving people a hard time about assuming adjustments....there were indeed big adjustments +45000 for sony and +12000 for xbone if it keeps happening week after to week it makes sense to assume after a while.

No change on the front page actually where are those numbers from?

The 21000 for the ps4 for ex were the original numbers posted and per usual a couple hrs after the above table was posted in this thread the number were adjusted up to 255000 including the front page.

DonFerrari said:
Good numbers.

And funny on the don't say undertracked without evidence (without considering that all weeks it have been just like that) and starcraft look silly when he complained and were proven wrong two weeks in a row. Won't say about kowen because he is saying this from January and have been wrong ever since.

Glad someone else is noticing this, cause that dude has been pulling this crap like you said since jan and when the adjustments inevitably come out whether in a few hrs or weeks he just ignores or skims over it when people call him out after the fact.

Very nice week, from decent to very good for HW and from good to excellent for SW for every platform except 3DS, down both in HW and SW.
FIFA 15 is too big, I'd prefer people not to behave like sheeps about football also in videogames, real world ovine football supporters are already too many...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

DonFerrari said:
Good numbers.

It's funnny because people say that every week " there is no evidence " despite we have evidence it's undertracked and each time we are right, adn even more when we look back at weeks few months ago, this will be the same after official numbers announcement, we'll look back to september and see it didnt sell 1,2M but 1,4-5M.

People never learn

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Still millions of fifa players to upgrade to next gen. It will be interesting how cod does on last gen this year.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One