By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Solid-Stark said:
Great hardware and software numbers all around.

XO to keep up good numbers in EU and ROW next week with China and FH2.

180k WW sounds about right for next week. I think PS4 will still edge it out though.

FH2 will keep EU numbers up? I don't think so. EU will drop a lot for 4 Oct week. Fifa boosted Xb one 174% I can see 4 Oct week (FH2) being roughly 50% of Fifa week for Europe. Which is still more than pre-Fifa week, but not keeping up good numbers in relation to Fifa week.

I see worldwide sales without China being roughly 100K then add 70-80K for China.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
DaltonAbbey said:
VGC doing same mistake as T2 launch week.. XB1 way overtracked in ROW. Last time ~6 hours till adjusted down, wonder how long it'll be this time.

either show evidence or be quiet.

sick of knee jerk "overtracked" posts based on fuck all.

Overtracked cause it was tracked over.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

ganoncrotch said:
poklane said:
ganoncrotch said:
prinz_valium said:

it always depens, it u talk about a political or geographical europe ;)

Yeah and Russia is neither of those things, if you were to say to Putin that Russia is a part of Europe he'd have your family killed, just saying.

Or he'd have your country invaded if you're not part of NATO :)

They were invited!

But yeah Russia is fucking huge, it spans from the Eurasian plate to the North American plate if you wanted to be specific about it... someone very earlier was trying to school that it is just on the "Europe"[sic] Plate.

are you referrig to me? I said it was maily on the eurasian plate if you are...

jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

god x1 fans really are scraping the bottom of the barrell for wins this gen! I think the poor Wii U fans have suffered enough and should be allowed rest in peace :P

Can someone tell me where the Fifa 15 japan sales are? It was meant to release during this week.

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
kowenicki said:
DaltonAbbey said:
VGC doing same mistake as T2 launch week.. XB1 way overtracked in ROW. Last time ~6 hours till adjusted down, wonder how long it'll be this time.

either show evidence or be quiet.

sick of knee jerk "overtracked" posts based on fuck all.

Overtracked cause it was tracked over.

Priceless. It was obvious.

Kerotan said:
Can someone tell me where the Fifa 15 japan sales are? It was meant to release during this week.

are in.... Japan?!

PS4 is taking combined market shares again.

Don't copy random editorials.

Destiny, Fifa, PS4... damn.

xenogears1234 said:
globalisateur said:
poklane said:
Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
73,511 90,376 7,578 210,657
61,679 40,214 1,432 145,577
23,495 28,898 31,276 89,869
8,598 26,447 5,693 52,237
22,463 14,909 9,580 50,840
16,759 9,985 145 31,720
1,869 3,122 16,866 26,509
2,483 2,868 70 6,096

PS4 RoW: 39,192
XB1 RoW: 42,252 (launched in Russia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa and Taiwan. Credits to Ethomaz)
Wii U RoW: 3,888
3DS RoW: 6,200
PS Vita RoW: 4,652

Those numbers have already being updated on the main page.

So hrs after people like kowenicki were giving people a hard time about assuming adjustments....there were indeed big adjustments +45000 for sony and +12000 for xbone if it keeps happening week after to week it makes sense to assume after a while.

No change on the front page actually where are those numbers from?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive