By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anime Discussion - NARUTO series will END on 11/10, FINAL EPISODE on Shonen Jump.

Talal said:

Maybe he wouldn't know it if you say Hunter X Hunter, but he should know it if you say "القناص" !

Epic win!

Around the Network
VanceIX said:

Finally! Hopefully One Piece and Bleach follow suit.

Bleach did end though...unless they're starting it up again or something in a manga?

This current arc is the last one in the series as far as I know.

Lube Me Up

LubeMeUpUncleAlfred said:
VanceIX said:

Bleach did end though...unless they're starting it up again or something in a manga?

The anime is on hiatus, but the manga is still ongoing, albeit being in its final arc.
The anime is supposed to get continued whenever the manga ends.

MohammadBadir said:
LubeMeUpUncleAlfred said:
VanceIX said:

The anime is on hiatus, but the manga is still ongoing, albeit being in its final arc.
The anime is supposed to get continued whenever the manga ends.

Sweet.

Lube Me Up

Time to put this sick old dog out of its misery.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
VanceIX said:

Sadly true.

It is indeed since I loathe the series very much ... 

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

naruball said:
Kane1389 said:
naruball said:
Kane1389 said:
Bout fuckin time. I got tired of seeing his annoying face everywhere on the net and clingy weeaboos using his name as online IDs everywhere

Geez. Tell us how you really feel.

?

That is how I really feel

Yes, but that's a very rude thing to say about other people like myself. Even if I were to find the doge memes annoying, I still wouldn't attack people who use them as avatars. It's just plain rude. 

I didnt say anything about you, did I? Even if you belong to the fandom, I specifically said what kind of fandom annoys me

As for doge, I just find the picture of the dog awesome, couldnt care less for 'wow, much..'' meme crap

fatslob-:O said:
VanceIX said:

Sadly true.

It is indeed since I loathe the series very much ... 

I used to be a big fan, and even I can't stand it anymore. The big 3 got me in to anime/manga, but over the years they have decayed to the point where each new chapter/episode is just a cash grab, and it shows.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ka-pi96 said:

Hopefully Fairy Taily

It's way better than some of those other big 3...

FT = OP > Bleach >>>>>>> Naruto

I used to love Naruto, back when he was the relatable loser who won his fights with sheer willpower. After he found out he was from a clan of Super Saiyans and was the reincarnation of the Sage, yeah, that's when I couldn't stomach it anymore. Nothing relatable about Ninja!Jesus. The endless world expansion done at the expense of K-11 development didn't help matters either. I haven't read the manga in a while, but from what I've heard, it's only gotten worse since I dropped it. Hopefully Kishi can go back to how to wrote in Part I in the conclusion...but I'm not really optimistic. 

@TC: Just a quibble, but Shounen Jump is a manga serialization...not an anime channel. The Final Chapter will be released in SJ. :P

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334