By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anime Discussion - NARUTO series will END on 11/10, FINAL EPISODE on Shonen Jump.

So happy to hear this, i love the series but it has been stretching out for so long i have gotten kind of bored with it. But since you don't want to stop reading something before it wraps up i kept on reading it week after week.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
ktay95 said:

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Good one Mohammad, Bleach apart of the big 3 =P

What?
One Piece, Naruto and Bleach are the big 3, no?

Personally I dont know how you can count Bleach when its sales havent even made the top 10 the last 2 years (2012 and 2013, 2014 should be the same as it has dropped YoY the last few years) and had series such as Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail and Gintama all outsell it last year. Can we really say a manga that finished in 15th last year in sales is worthy of being named as a part of this big 3. Bleach is more irrelevant than ever, not a part of some dominant big 3.

To add to thi because this quote is kind of funny:

Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, was asked how it felt to be a part of the Big 3 of Shounen Jump. When asked, he replied, "Big 3? Who're the other two?

Mans got a point, combined the so called other 2 dont even come close to One Piece =P

aww man. I wanted to see if things will heat up between Hinata, and Naruto.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ktay95 said:

Personally I dont know how you can count Bleach when its sales havent even made the top 10 the last 2 years (2012 and 2013, 2014 should be the same as it has dropped YoY the last few years) and had series such as Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail and Gintama all outsell it last year. Can we really say a manga that finished in 15th last year in sales is worthy of being named as a part of this big 3. Bleach is more irrelevant than ever, not a part of some dominant big 3.

Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, was asked how it felt to be a part of the Big 3 of Shounen Jump. When asked, he replied, "Big 3? Who're the other two?

Mans got a point, combined the so called other 2 dont even come close to One Piece =P

They're called the Big 3 because they're the most recognizable animes from all over the world?

If I ask my nephew what Bleach or Naruto is, he'll know. But If I ask him what something like Hunter X Hunter is, he'd get confused.

TBH, I think if the anime was still around, Bleach would have higher ratings.

MohammadBadir said:
ktay95 said:

They're called the Big 3 because they're the most recognizable animes from all over the world?

If I ask my nephew what Bleach or Naruto is, he'll know. But If I ask him what something like Hunter X Hunter is, he'd get confused.

Well then Pokemon>Everything. Also Dragon Ball Z is still more recognizable than Bleach outside Japan even though it finished forever ago =P

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
MohammadBadir said:
ktay95 said:

Well then Pokemon>Everything. Also Dragon Ball Z is still more recognizable than Bleach outside Japan even though it finished forever ago =P

What's your point? Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon are more recognizable than Naruto and One Piece as well.

MohammadBadir said:

What's your point? Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon are more recognizable than Naruto and One Piece as well.

Regardless of how you put it this particular Big 3 of One Piece, Naruto and Bleach doesnt make sense for 2014.

ktay95 said:

Regardless of how you put it this particular Big 3 of One Piece, Naruto and Bleach doesnt make sense for 2014.

True but that doesn't mean the Big 3 hasn't made sense for the longest time until recently so why don't we keep it like that until both Naruto and Bleach ends before we go on about deciding what the next big two series are ...

In other words just play along for the time being. 

ktay95 said:
MohammadBadir said:

What fatslob said.

MohammadBadir said:
ktay95 said:
MohammadBadir said:

What fatslob said.

Shingeki no Kyojin says no =P

Fine -_-