By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are Driveclub reviews?

Chris Hu said:

LOL, I am, I played PGR 2 and 4 extensively and the Prague circuit in FM5 drives and feels like a track that was inspired by the tracks in PGR.

You didn't play DC so you are not qualified to say jackshit. 

Around the Network
DaltonAbbey said:
Chris Hu said:

LOL, I am, I played PGR 2 and 4 extensively and the Prague circuit in FM5 drives and feels like a track that was inspired by the tracks in PGR.

Sure, whatever maybe you should try to find out what a key feature in a game is first.

Euphoria14 said:
I would also laugh if any of these reviews compare it to PGR.

We will find this very soon.

Chris Hu said:
DaltonAbbey said:
Chris Hu said:

Sure, whatever maybe you should try to find out what a key feature in a game is first.

I think the key feature in this game is that it has cars to race with.

gooch_destroyer said:

I think the key feature in this game is that it has cars to race with.

OP: It's kind of humorous how often we criticize reviewers, and then when a review isn't out before a game launches, we criticize embargos.  I've already seen enough of the actual gameplay to get a good measure of what to expect (Much like Destiny).

Personally, if I were a developer, I wouldn't let reviewers touch the game, either.  Too much shady business with games reviewers.

Around the Network
DaltonAbbey said:
Chris Hu said:

Nice constructive comment. DC is not going to be a highly rated game just have to start accepting it. I'd be suprise if metacritic is above 80.

- Moderated, Carl

Ka-pi96 said:
VanceIX said:
A review embargo is never good news, hopefully it isn't too bad...

I always hear that, yet I can't think of any games that haven't had review embargos until at least the day before release.

Shadows of Mordor, Alien Isolation, just to name a few recent ones that got great reviews. Both had reviews come out many days before the release.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

yvanjean said:
DaltonAbbey said:

Nice constructive comment. DC is going to suck just have to start accepting it. I'd be suprise if metacritic is above 80.

I'm sure you're wearing out your knees praying on the ground so that it happens, like the silly console war soldier that you are.

- Moderated, Carl

If I am doing the internet right (and its possible I am not), the embargo lifts in about 11 hours?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
If I am doing the internet right (and its possible I am not), the embargo lifts in about 11 hours?

I seriously hate when companies wait till the last moment. Good thing I get to try it for free. Completely off topic, but does anyone know when the embargo might be for Evil Within?