By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The XenoChronX vs Persona 5 Debate

HollyGamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Which one am I excited for? It's not even close, Persona 4 is my favorite JRPG of all time and I didn't particularly care for Xenoblade Chronicles. In terms of sales? X will probably do more than the PS4 verion of Persona 5, but PS3+PS4 will kill it.

It's actually not a debate anymore because the OP title is Persona 5 vs XenoChron X which translate to  Persona 5 (PS4+PS3) vs XenoChronX (Wii U). Persona will surely kill the games.  Ido intersted in X, that title is one of my reason i will get Wii u on the future (maybe 2015). but my prdiction is Persona 5 will win by miles.

Well... If you read what the OP says and not just the title, he says:

"Now, who here thinks Persona 5 on the PS4 will out sell Xenoblade X?"

So...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
HollyGamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Which one am I excited for? It's not even close, Persona 4 is my favorite JRPG of all time and I didn't particularly care for Xenoblade Chronicles. In terms of sales? X will probably do more than the PS4 verion of Persona 5, but PS3+PS4 will kill it.

It's actually not a debate anymore because the OP title is Persona 5 vs XenoChron X which translate to  Persona 5 (PS4+PS3) vs XenoChronX (Wii U). Persona will surely kill the games.  Ido intersted in X, that title is one of my reason i will get Wii u on the future (maybe 2015). but my prdiction is Persona 5 will win by miles.

Well... If you read what the OP says and not just the title, he says:

"Now, who here thinks Persona 5 on the PS4 will out sell Xenoblade X?"

So...

So....OP should change the title lol, Seriously if that what OP asked then my answer is X will win on Wii U but very close. One of the reason is PS4 instal base is still small, most Japanese gamers is still prefer PS3 over PS4 for cross gen games.

Edit:Yikes, I forgot US and Europe numbers, yeah Persona is more bigger outside  Japan, yeah i Fixed Persona 5 for PS4 will win close to X for Wii U. It will not that big because JRPG is still a niche genre overal.

Eh, this is a useless debate, some people much prefer one to the other. I think they'll both sell better than their predecessors!

Xeno on WiiU will outsell P5 on PS4, but P5 PS4+PS3 will probably sell more simply due to the sadly low WiiU install base.
I think they'll both break a million but they don't have too much potential beyond that so it's not like they're really sales giants.