By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE ranks the ten best games of the generation

What is odd is that their number 1 choice didn't even get a 10, 4 of the games below it did. Guess it was an editorial decision...

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
What is odd is that their number 1 choice didn't even get a 10, 4 of the games below it did. Guess it was an editorial decision...

or the collective view was greater than that of a single reviewer.

Bayonetta but not halo 3? Surprising. Solid list outside of that

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Wagram said:
The Fury said:

or the collective view was greater than that of a single reviewer.

The review scores should be the collective view of all the reviewers and agreed with by the editor as they represent the magazine. So basically this suggests there are those in the magazine that thought DS should have got 10 or Mario Galaxy should have got less. Oh well. Nice list none the less.

Hmm, pie.

Way off not IMO.

Around the Network

Pretty good list

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

haxxiy said:
Dark Souls is better than Demon Souls. I think some of you guys are praising exclusivity instead of content.

Content.

Charcter, Story, Bosses, enviropment, level design, atmosphere and feel are overall better on Demon's Souls.

Nexux > Open Map too... and world tendencies are really cool.

I would put CoD4 on top of that list considering the impact that game has had on the industry.

COD better than uncharted 2?.....funny.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

ethomaz said:

Content.

Charcter, Story, Bosses, enviropment, level design, atmosphere and feel are overall better on Demon's Souls.

Nexux > Open Map too.

Greatly disagree.