6.Ni no Kuni
7.Super smash bros brawl
8.Mass Effect 2
9.Assassin's Creed 2
10.Xcom enemy unknown

I don't see Mass Effect :(

Wagram said:
archbrix said:
Right off the bat, the lack of Bioshock and Uncharted 2 make the list a bit suspect, IMO. Beyond that, there are some great games on the list and I'm glad that COD4 got recognition - it's "cool" to hate COD nowadays, but people often forget what made the series into such a blockbuster hit in the first place.

Finally, as much as I feel TLOU is extremely overrated and is far too often number one on these types of lists, this is one time where I would've preferred that to this list's recipient. I mean, I realize the Souls games aren't for me, but number one?

I smell bias.

Get your nose checked; just because a game/series isn't my cup of tea doesn't mean I ignore its qualities.  I just don't agree that a Souls game should be number one.  My opinion.

Can't take any list seriously that doesn't include Bioshock. It's a masterpiece without equal.

And why the hell is Street Fighter on the list?

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Dark Souls is better than Demon Souls. I think some of you guys are praising exclusivity instead of content.

not for me, i finished demons souls 4 times platined this, and finished 1 time dark souls was bored before finished this, for me demon souls > dark souls, i dont like some mecanique change in dark souls.

And no valkyria chronicle ! my best game this generation for me :'(

Could have been worse but it's not a great list.

lols at Little Big Crap

haxxiy said:
Dark Souls is better than Demon Souls. I think some of you guys are praising exclusivity instead of content.

I believe it's because demon souls was the first one for many fans.  I agree dark souls is the better game but somehow I enjoyed demon more as it was my first soul game, i died a lot in demon compare to dark souls 

>Call of Duty 4: Modern Wafare

Not a CoD hater, but it does not deserve a spot on the list. I genuinely like Call of Duty 4, but it's scripted shooter with a casual-oriented multiplayer component. Hardly the peak of the genre. It should have been replaced by either the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R., the first Crysis, or Team Fortress 2.

>LittleBigPlanet

Eh, I would have liken it more if the controlls were less sluggish. But it's sparks with a lot of creative possibilities. Too bad most of it is wasted on dick jokes and Naruto references. 

>Bayonetta

No complaints here.

>Super Street Fighter IV

A great game, but it's arguably not the best in the series. Street Fighter Alpha 3 or Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike rightfully deserve that spot. As the best Street Fighter game that is, not on the list of the best games of 7th gen.

>Red Dead Redemption

Nothing to complain about, but I'd rank it above Grand Theft Auto V.

>Grand Theft Auto V

Again, nothing to really complain about.

>Portal

It's a great tech-demo, and nothing more.

>The Last of Us

It's a decent, but grossly over-hyped game. The story is a mish-mash of post-apocalyptic and zombie films cliches. The A.I. is dumber than a sack of bolts, it shown none of the promises that were displayed in the E3 2012 demo.

>Super Mario Galaxy

Oh, definitely. It's arguably even better than Super Mario 64.

>Dark Souls

I would have placed it on my list, but Demon's Souls was a much more difficult game. This is coming from someone who played Dark Souls before Demon's Souls.

Dark Souls is an interesting choice for number 1.

But i approve that COD 4, Little Big Planet, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us and Super Mario Galaxy made the top 10 (didn't play the others but certainly a good top 10)

With the reception Edge gave Bayonetta 2 for Wii U, i think it will on their top 10 for generation 8. 10/10 scores are extremely rare from edge. Only 20 or so games got a 10 from them in about 20 years

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018