By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE ranks the ten best games of the generation

Other from Beyonetta, it really isn't a bad list. Dark Souls/Demon Souls are the best of the best so it's very deserved.

Around the Network

SMGalaxt was brilliant....and now, I am going to get B1 and Bayonetta 2 to experience the best of it's genre!!!!!! :D

Demon's Souls > Dark Souls

Damn @ that #1. EDGE has taste.

They really do like Bayonetta

Around the Network

This list seems very familiar. Think I might have seen it before.

Either way it's an alright list. Better than some, worse than others.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Right off the bat, the lack of Bioshock and Uncharted 2 make the list a bit suspect, IMO. Beyond that, there are some great games on the list and I'm glad that COD4 got recognition - it's "cool" to hate COD nowadays, but people often forget what made the series into such a blockbuster hit in the first place.

Finally, as much as I feel TLOU is extremely overrated and is far too often number one on these types of lists, this is one time where I would've preferred that to this list's recipient. I mean, I realize the Souls games aren't for me, but number one?

MGS4!!!! D:

archbrix said:
Right off the bat, the lack of Bioshock and Uncharted 2 make the list a bit suspect, IMO. Beyond that, there are some great games on the list and I'm glad that COD4 got recognition - it's "cool" to hate COD nowadays, but people often forget what made the series into such a blockbuster hit in the first place.

Finally, as much as I feel TLOU is extremely overrated and is far too often number one on these types of lists, this is one time where I would've preferred that to this list's recipient. I mean, I realize the Souls games aren't for me, but number one?

I smell bias.

Dark Souls is better than Demon Souls. I think some of you guys are praising exclusivity instead of content.