By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Captain Toad to be delayed to March to cover another barren Q1-Q2?

Tagged games:

So Captain Toad for 2015. Splatoon and Yoshi seems to be safe. Mario Maker for summer. Maybe Xenoblade for fall. A new Animal Crossing for holiday? Everything else will be delayed, as always. Zelda Wii U for 2016 or even 2017?

I cannot believe. I simply cannot believe. This Nintendo is a joke apart of the great Wii-DS era company.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
So Captain Toad for 2015. Splatoon and Yoshi seems to be safe. Mario Maker for summer. Maybe Xenoblade for fall. A new Animal Crossing for holiday? Everything else will be delayed, as always. Zelda Wii U for 2016 or even 2017?

I cannot believe. I simply cannot believe. This Nintendo is a joke apart of the great Wii-DS era company.

Man, you're not wrong. It's incredible that a company can go from being so brilliant to being so braindead in the space of a few years.

Zelda and Starfox will likely be 2016, I reckon, and I agree that Animal Crossing U is a likely candidate for Holiday 2015. (I actually predicted they'd reveal it at this last e3, but that was the one of my 3 predictions for the show I got wrong. I was right about Mario Party 10 being revealed and Zelda being cel shaded)

mZuzek said:
To be honest I kinda hope this is true since it probably raises my chances of getting this game.

mmm i think it had more chance of you buying it if they release it this holiday.... cause it will be on the sale bin around march where the wii u game drought is back on...

curl-6 said:

Man, you're not wrong. It's incredible that a company can go from being so brilliant to being so braindead in the space of a few years.

Timeliness? Yes, its been a fucking disaster. Quality? They still outgun everyone.

But they are really pushing the limits of quality over quantity to the point where no matter how good the quality, its just too vapid an environment otherwise.

Vena said:
curl-6 said:

Timeliness? Yes, its been a fucking disaster. Quality? They still outgun everyone.

I agree. For all their failures in terms of business decisions, they're still the best game maker on the planet in my book.

But those game droughts, they really sting.

Around the Network

No article about how Captain Toad wasnt actually delayed and everyone got bummed for nothing?

nintendo forever!"!"!!

Switch!!!

Smear-Gel said:
No article about how Captain Toad wasnt actually delayed and everyone got bummed for nothing?

Fuck dat noise