By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DriveClub vs Forza Horizon 2 (XBO) (FW Sales) - Results In!

Which Will Sell More

DriveClub > Forza Horizon 2 332 49.92%

Forza Horizon 2 > DriveClub 187 28.12%

Nearly Dead Even 40 6.02%

See Results 104 15.64%

Total:663

DC because Europe and PS4.

Around the Network

Yeah, dont really buy it that forza H has so little preorders either. I think vgc are wrong.

As far as sales i expect driveclub to be a flop, so forza will easily win i guess

Where are the reviews for Driveclub? Game is already out in some places.

bananaking21 said:
Yeah, dont really buy it that forza H has so little preorders either. I think vgc are wrong.

As far as sales i expect driveclub to be a flop, so forza will easily win i guess

Your prediction is a flop.  There are 3 DC products in the german amazon top 25.  Should take a look at some of others PS4 euro markets.  This thing will smoke FH2 in Europe and other world wide markets.  FH2 will only take a hollow victory in the US.

i think its gonna be impossible to track the sales of Driveclub because of the free PS+ edition. Some people if they like it will upgrade to the full version.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

FH would win but this comparison doesn't necessarily make sense. It should be explicitly limited to physical sales, since there is no way to accurately gauge DC digital copy sales, since the free edition, which would technically count as sales, would only be limited by the amount of active PS+ subscribers with a PS4.

I mean when you consider that their are almost as many PS+ subs on PS4 then their are XB1 console owners, physical sales don't even seem to matter.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Vasto said:

Where are the reviews for Driveclub? Game is already out in some places.

Not officially it's not. Reviews are coming on Monday. Game is released on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in different regions/countries.

Some people have it due to street dates being broken

Does 45.39% of people still believe driveclub is going to sell more than Forza Horizon 2. Just asking if you believe the lower review scores will affect sales?

true_fan said:

Does 45.39% of people still believe driveclub is going to sell more than Forza Horizon 2. Just asking if you believe the lower review scores will affect sales?

Surely, its a PS4 exclusive targeted at Europe.  PS4s 4-1 user base over X1 will ensure it out selfs a spin of that came to soon after F5.  

-mod edit-