By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DriveClub vs Forza Horizon 2 (XBO) (FW Sales) - Results In!

Which Will Sell More

DriveClub > Forza Horizon 2 332 49.92%

Forza Horizon 2 > DriveClub 187 28.12%

Nearly Dead Even 40 6.02%

See Results 104 15.64%

Total:663

Forza Horizon 2 will have better legs.
That's all I can say.
FW sales- I dunno.

Around the Network

Forza Horizon 2. Forza is an established franchise and Driveclub's PS+ edition will definitely cut into sales.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Forza Horizon 2. Forza is an established franchise and Driveclub's PS+ edition will definitely cut into sales.

DC is tracking above NBZ2k15 AlienISo in most Euro markets and even Shodow of Mordor in quite a few of them.  Amazon can be very effectivly used to guage intrest, especially when comparing to games releasing in the same time frame.  DC is doing very well in Germant Spain Italy, logically rest of Europe will follow suit as PS dommantes there far more then elsewhere.

Bullsrun said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

DC is tracking above NBZ2k15 AlienISo in most Euro markets and even Shodow of Mordor in quite a few of them.  Amazon can be very effectivly used to guage intrest, especially when comparing to games releasing in the same time frame.  DC is doing very well in Germant Spain Italy, logically rest of Europe will follow suit as PS dommantes there far more then elsewhere.

I personally hope it does well, but I'm not very optimistic about it.

Forza.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Updated OP with results!

I'm actually shocked Driveclub did better, especially with its horrible launch.

TheGoldenBoy said:

#DatBruteForce

There are simply more PlayStation gamers, and as it turns out all gamers want to game.   I think a DriveClub victory was alway the most likely outcome.  It is a shame that the lauch was botched, but that being said, its hard to overcome a 2:1 deficit when comparing games on a WW scale.  

I'm quite surprised that Driveclub outsold Forza Horizon 2, if numbers are any bit true.

CosmicSex said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

#DatBruteForce

There are simply more PlayStation gamers, and as it turns out all gamers want to game.   I think a DriveClub victory was alway the most likely outcome.  It is a shame that the lauch was botched, but that being said, its hard to overcome a 2:1 deficit when comparing games on a WW scale.  

True and the PS+ edition didn't launch so I expect some people probably jumped the gun and bought the game instead of waiting.