By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The XenoChronX vs FFXV Debate.... Why Not Just get Both if Your a Fan of One?

AZWification said:
fatslob-:O said:
I straight up think that FF XV will destroy Xenoblade Chronicles X ... I'm sure Xenoblade Chronicles X won't be a bad game but damn FF XV sure looks good to me.

Don't be so sure about that.  This is SE we're talking about.

It is pretty sad that saying something like that has become a valid point in this day and age... Oh SE, how low have you gone over the past few years that it breaks my heart. Here is their chance to redeem themselves but I do agree that they can equally fuck it over as they have done many times in the past

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Wagram said:
tbone51 said:
Wagram said:
I'm getting both but I want FFXV more!

Nothing wrong with that :0

Monolith made one of my favorite franchises in Xeno (specifically Xenosaga) so no one should ever count them short.

Only games i played from them was Xenoblade and Baten Kaitos. Make some good rpg. I heard many good things about X:Saga though. I need to look into them

I'm almost certain that I will enjoy Xenoblade more. I heard they have women.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I Will buy both, but if someone wants to buy only one console I understand he will prefer PS4 because it will have many third party JRPGs that won't come to WiiU. Like Playstation 3 had Ni No Kuni , Dragon's Dogma, Valkyria Chronicles, Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Final fantasy XIII, Start Ocean EtC

What debate?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
vivster said:

Yeah, they do. Elma is fricking hot

Huh.

This is the first time I'm hearing of any such debate, no where have i seen any one compare these two games.

Clyde32 said:
vivster said:

Yeah, they do. Elma is fricking hot

I was about to troll but I wouldn't want to add fuel to the fire

It has something to do with the character models

Are people seriously saying they haven't seen fans of these two games butting heads?

I'm with you, Tbone. Haven't seen much of FFXV yet but I have nothing against it, I hope it's really good as I plan to play it one day.

Honestly, I think Zero being "gone" will help. But yeah, up till now I've seen both sides saying weird things...

the_dengle said:

Are people seriously saying they haven't seen fans of these two games butting heads?

I'm with you, Tbone. Haven't seen much of FFXV yet but I have nothing against it, I hope it's really good as I plan to play it one day.

Honestly, I think Zero being "gone" will help. But yeah, up till now I've seen both sides saying weird things...

All I know is that I was reminded of XenoChronX when I saw the FFXV trailer.