By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The XenoChronX vs FFXV Debate.... Why Not Just get Both if Your a Fan of One?

Well I am getting both, and while I am certain Xenoblade X will be a great game, I still have my reservations for any Final Fantasy with a roman numeral greater than X. But nevertheless FFXV looks like a decent game at the very least, and I plan to try it.

Around the Network

I'm getting both but I want FFXV more!

Oh, I wasn't aware of this Xenoblade VS FFXV debate... Why does it need to exist though?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BraLoD said:
I do expect a lot more of FF15 than XCX, but both seems to be good games :)

thats a given, somebody that argue otherwise doesn't know sales :0

Wagram said:

Nothing wrong with that :0

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Wagram said:

Nothing wrong with that :0

Monolith made one of my favorite franchises in Xeno (specifically Xenosaga) so no one should ever count them short.

I straight up think that FF XV will destroy Xenoblade Chronicles X ... I'm sure Xenoblade Chronicles X won't be a bad game but damn FF XV sure looks good to me.

fatslob-:O said:
I straight up think that FF XV will destroy Xenoblade Chronicles X ... I'm sure Xenoblade Chronicles X won't be a bad game but damn FF XV sure looks good to me.

Don't be so sure about that.  This is SE we're talking about.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
fatslob-:O said:

Don't be so sure about that.  This is SE we're talking about.

And this is Takahashi / Monolithsoft we're talking about. A number of the people that made FF great to begin with are working  on XCX.

Just my opinion Mechs > cars. I hope FFXV has chocobos and airships though

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
its annoying to go to a ff 15 thread and see some people " oh this looks bad , xonoblade will be better blah blah blah blah " i dont go to xenoblade threads so must be like this too.
Its annoying just stop.

the same can be said about the witcher 3 and dragon age 3, they are fucking rpgs , say thanks we have losts of them and stop hating.

Why is it hating? Noting certain resembles doesn't make you a hater. If you don't think there is one, well, you can just say so and that should be all.

I saw the last clip, well I think not the one from today or yesterday, don't know if there is one, but the one that started all, and the combat did look quite similar to Xenoblade (Wii). That doesn't make me a hater, nor FFXV a bad game.

If nobody goes into Xenoblade (WiiU) threads and talk about FFXV, is because it has a much lower profile than the next iteration of one of the most important franchises in videogames. I'm not even sure of its name.

OT: I think I'll eventually play both, most likely getting Xenoblade first as I might get a WiiU before a PS4.