By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You only get one new game to play in 2015. Which one? NEW POLL! I didn't forget Uncharted 4 this time

You get one new game. Which one?

Zelda U 94 26.86%

Uncharted 4 88 25.14%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 30 8.57%

Metal Gear Solid 14 4.00%

Witcher 3 17 4.86%

Bloodbourne 29 8.29%

Halo 5 56 16.00%

Batman Arkham Knight 4 1.14%

The Order 1886 3 0.86%

Something else 15 4.29%

Total:350
fleischr said:
eFKac said:
fleischr said

I ran out of space on the poll! I tried to get a balanced list that'd included everybody

Should have only left one "Something else" or drop The Order 1886 damnit!

Or evidently Batman. No one seems hyped for Batman.

Interesting you mention dropping The Order over Uncharted 4. In hindsight of how the poll's turinng out, keeping to only 2 exclusives per console for this poll, it'd seem an obvious to choose Uncharted 4 over The Order for the poll. However, the Order is the more pre-ordered game at the moment so that's still there.

Seems to late to change the poll now :(  -- I may run this poll again soon, and I won't forget Uncharted 4 next time =P

Yeah mentioned The Order cause it's another exclusive on the PS4.

And with all the shit it's getting I think I'm the only one who is still super hyped for it

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Fatal Frame 5.

If not that, then Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Zelda U
If delayed, then Uncharted 4

fleischr said:
MohammadBadir said:
Xenoblade X, the other options don't compare, except for maybe MGSV or something.

What'd you recommend putting in a new poll if I did one? I know I goofed not putting Uncharted in there.

Uncharted 5 (is that coming out in 2015?)

But it's not really a matter of your options not being good, it's the fact that I'm a big fan of Xenoblade.

I'd go with BloodBorne probably but it's a tough choice between that and Persona 5

Around the Network
eFKac said:
fleischr said:
eFKac said:
fleischr said

I ran out of space on the poll! I tried to get a balanced list that'd included everybody

Should have only left one "Something else" or drop The Order 1886 damnit!

Interesting you mention dropping The Order over Uncharted 4. In hindsight of how the poll's turinng out, keeping to only 2 exclusives per console for this poll, it'd seem an obvious to choose Uncharted 4 over The Order for the poll. However, the Order is the more pre-ordered game at the moment so that's still there.

Seems to late to change the poll now :(  -- I may run this poll again soon, and I won't forget Uncharted 4 next time =P

And with all the shit it's getting I think I'm the only one who is still super hyped for it

I am also still hyped for it, l am going to buy it anyway even if it criticly fails. Why because I love lineair games with a great atmosphere, probably even cooler story and at least has decent gameplay mechanics. The previews for the order are mixed some love it, some hate it and we haven't seen that much footage to write the complete game down.  And besides you 3 other have voted for the order (or simply miss selected)

And if the game would become an ultimate dissapointment which I still highly doubt since the E3 demo it's last gameplay foottage is still a year from being released. Than you may bare comfort in the fact that you and 500.000-750.000 (based on us pre orders which are already 130.000+) other people will buy it at launch. So you probaly aren't the only one by a long shot.

For the guys which use a translator within their browser this a positive preview of the order 1886 form the benelux it's biggest game magazine and in general most professional previews are rather positive even if it's just for the graphics, crazy weapons and atmosphere.

http://www.pu.nl/artikelen/preview/the-order-1886-preview/

Basicly it says the game will not bring a ground breaking revolution to the TPS genre, but has a great atmosphere, fantastic weapons, Insanely beatifull graphics, neither will the game play LIKE UNCHARTED nor feature it's platform sections. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Ouch im a huge Metal Gear Solid fan... but Bloodborne though... i will have to go with Bloodborne i guess

Qwark said:
eFKac said:
fleischr said:

I am also still hyped for it, l am going to buy it anyway even if it criticly fails. Why because I love lineair games with a great atmosphere, probably even cooler story and at least has decent gameplay mechanics. The previews for the order are mixed some love it, some hate it and we haven't seen that much footage to write the complete game down.  And besides you 3 other have voted for the order (or simply miss selected)

And if the game would become an ultimate dissapointment which I still highly doubt since the E3 demo it's last gameplay foottage is still a year from being released. Than you may bare comfort in the fact that you and 500.000-750.000 (based on us pre orders which are already 130.000+) other people will buy it at launch. So you probaly aren't the only one by a long shot.

For the guys which use a translator within their browser this a positive preview of the order 1886 form the benelux it's biggest game magazine and in general most professional previews are rather positive even if it's just for the graphics, crazy weapons and atmosphere.

http://www.pu.nl/artikelen/preview/the-order-1886-preview/

Basicly it says the game will not bring a ground breaking revolution to the TPS genre, but has a great atmosphere, fantastic weapons, Insanely beatifull graphics, neither will the game play LIKE UNCHARTED nor feature it's platform sections. 

High five man, I feel exactly the same, really looking forward to The Order

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Metal Gear Solid, no wait! Zelda U... uhhh Metal Gear? Aaaargh, this is tough.

... Zelda U. Yup, it's Zelda U.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Xenoblade Chronicles X. It's the only game that I must have. Everything else can wait.