By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You only get one new game to play in 2015. Which one? NEW POLL! I didn't forget Uncharted 4 this time

You get one new game. Which one?

Zelda U 94 26.86%

Uncharted 4 88 25.14%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 30 8.57%

Metal Gear Solid 14 4.00%

Witcher 3 17 4.86%

Bloodbourne 29 8.29%

Halo 5 56 16.00%

Batman Arkham Knight 4 1.14%

The Order 1886 3 0.86%

Something else 15 4.29%

Total:350

Zelda U should be the only answer

Around the Network

I'm most exited for Uncharted 4, but if i only get 1 game i'd probably choose Persona 5 purely for the amount of content it's likely to have :p

2015 is going to be rad. Couldn' t choose between Uncharted and Bloodborne

Favorite games of all time:

1. Halo 2

2. Uncharted 2

3. The Last of Us

4. Read Dead Redemption

5. Dark Souls

binary solo said:

I guess the subtleties of "spritual successor" are lost on Nintendo, someone shoulda told them a spiritual successor should not have exactly the same name as the predecessor just with X at the end. Though I guess the same can be said about the Final Fantasy series.

That's a good example actually. Final Fantasy or the Tales of Series.

Wild Card:

I've been looking forward to The Division for a while. Seems like it could be the first really good MMO Shooter (oh snap)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
binary solo said:

I guess the subtleties of "spritual successor" are lost on Nintendo, someone shoulda told them a spiritual successor should not have exactly the same name as the predecessor just with X at the end. Though I guess the same can be said about the Final Fantasy series.

That's a good example actually. Final Fantasy or the Tales of Series.

OK so it's really Japan as a whole that doesn't get the concept of spiritual successor then, except for From Software, which was forced into it because they could not make a multiplat Demon's Souls 2.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix