By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSB 3DS in Japa is the Biggest FW for Nintendo games since 1996 (excluding Pokemon). Also the Only 1mil FW as well.

garretslarrity said:
Wow. Also realize the next 6 below all had 4 days where Smash had 2.

Wats even crazier is the fact its had stock problems and still currently are

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
fleischr said:
That's pretty incredible. This may just go past 20 million lifetime.

WAT?

How on earth would it do that?

Several of the games Smash 3DS just outsold in it's first week on Tbone's list were well north of 20 million.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Teeqoz said:
fleischr said:

WAT?

Several of the games Smash 3DS just outsold in it's first week on Tbone's list were well north of 20 million.

But you do realise that it means it'll outsell pokemon diamond and pearl? http://www.vgchartz.com/game/4022/pokemon-diamond-pearl-version/

And that won't happen.

Teeqoz said:
fleischr said:
Teeqoz said:
fleischr said:

WAT?

But you do realise that it means it'll outsell pokemon diamond and pearl? http://www.vgchartz.com/game/4022/pokemon-diamond-pearl-version/

And that won't happen.

And the 3ds has a small install base compared to the ds, so the legs won't be as good.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Screamapillar said:
EpicLight said:
I don't understand how this will actually hurt the Wii U. For those of you who have not read up on reviews or whatnot, but the 3DS is not the definitive way of playing Smash Bros. After Japan plays and plays the 3DS version for months until November, the more and more they'll realize that a bigger and better Smash Bros. will be available in HD with GameCube controllers.

If anything, I see the early release of Smash Bros. 4 for 3DS is going to help the Wii U.

I agree entirely.  It's like an appetizer. Also, being only $39 for the handheld version, most customers are unlikely to feel like Nintendo is asking them to double dip.

The game costs almost $60 in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Screamapillar said:
EpicLight said:
I don't understand how this will actually hurt the Wii U. For those of you who have not read up on reviews or whatnot, but the 3DS is not the definitive way of playing Smash Bros. After Japan plays and plays the 3DS version for months until November, the more and more they'll realize that a bigger and better Smash Bros. will be available in HD with GameCube controllers.

If anything, I see the early release of Smash Bros. 4 for 3DS is going to help the Wii U.

I agree entirely.  It's like an appetizer. Also, being only $39 for the handheld version, most customers are unlikely to feel like Nintendo is asking them to double dip.

The game costs almost $60 in Japan.

Lol.  Well, thanks for sharing, but I was referring to the US version : )

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.