By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will it take to buy the console that you don't have this generation?

To get a PS4 or Xbone one I need a price cut to $299 AUD (They're currently $550-$599 AUD) and either a next gen Monster Hunter or a next gen Bioshock that I can't get on Wii U.

Around the Network

Raining money.

PS4: Price cut and noteworthy games, free internet would be great too
Xbone: Dirt cheap

Vita: OLED version for under $199 (missed my first chance :( )
Vita TV: ~$130 with controller

X360: Needs to be no more than $99.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Last Guardian for PS4
a good Conker/Banjo for Xbone

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
curl-6 said:

To get a PS4 or Xbone one I need a price cut to $299 AUD (They're currently $550-$599 AUD) and either a next gen Monster Hunter or a next gen Bioshock that I can't get on Wii U.

Xbox One is currently $499 (without Kinect).

But I doubt we'll see another Bioshock for at least 18 months, so no rush!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

For the PS4, a few more games and that's it. If I get a good bundle, better.

Xbox One - A price-cut plus a couple of really stellar Halo games and some new IP from Microsoft Studios. I'm not a fan of Gears so I was disappointed that Black Tusk had their game shelved.

Wii U - A price-cut and some awesome RPGs and maybe some of the 3DS IP, like Fire Emblem or Youkai Watch. More games that aren't Mario or platformers.

PS4 - Eventually.

3DS - Eventually.

For the PS4, just a lot of games that I'm interested in. I've got particular tastes and nothing interests me at all so far this generation, but last gen had a ton of stuff I liked so I'm holding out hope. Introducing PS3 backwards compatibility would make my purchase come waaaay sooner though. That alone would probably push my purchase into next year rather than four or five years from now.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Xbox One: A new Banjo Kazooie
PS4: IM willing to pay 100 dollars for it.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
For PS4 and XB1, FREE online. It should be a choice not mandatory for online games.