By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny: Scrapped Story, Held Back Content, and On Disc DLC

ethomaz said:

Teeqoz said:

Not even Borderlands?

Destiny is way better than Borderlands IMO.

PS. Borderlands > Borderlands 2

Haven't played Destiny so I wouldn't know.

Nope, Borderlands 2 is clearly the better game

Around the Network

Since we started this:

Borderlands + Borderlands 2 = Epic fun, humor, and local co-op

Destiny= Redundancy, easy shit, farming, and grinding.

Azerth said:
ethomaz said:
Azerth said:
antfromtashkent said:
Goodness really? Has anyone even looked at the cards? There are 2 planets in there that are not unlocked yet. Not including mercury (which is awe inspiring btw, just played it yesterday) Jupiter and Saturn. My guess those are the explanation packs. I'm thinking that all this other stuff is free event type things like vog. I love the game and can't wait to see where Bungie takes this.

the video in the op shows that you need the expansions to play the missions

It didn't.

when they hover over the missions it says expansion required 

Moon on beta too.

PS. I'm not saying it is not

daredevil.shark said:
Bungie went to the tough reality of teaming up with a company like Activision rather than the nice cool shadow of Microsoft. There is a reason I like exclusives. Because they are made with a lot of investment and care. Now bungie knows the harsh reality. They should have requested Microsoft to make another IP as well as Halo when they were first party.

I'm beggining to think that Microsoft did not want to stop Bungie from creating new IPs.   They just didn't want Bungie to make Destiny.

Bungie left MS to make the game they wanted and there it is.   Blame Activision for Bungie "Mistakes" feel unfair to me.

Azerth said:
antfromtashkent said:
Azerth said:
antfromtashkent said:
Goodness really? Has anyone even looked at the cards? There are 2 planets in there that are not unlocked yet. Not including mercury (which is awe inspiring btw, just played it yesterday) Jupiter and Saturn. My guess those are the explanation packs. I'm thinking that all this other stuff is free event type things like vog. I love the game and can't wait to see where Bungie takes this.

the video in the op shows that you need the expansions to play the missions

What video....? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osssAKgEc

Ooo yikes. I still hope they brig those other 2 planets as well though :/

Around the Network

the video shows a mission in the section kings watch. and in patrol mode you can get to the entrance..

BUT

i cant seem to get there from walking ontop of the level anymore, it seems to be missing, unless they somehow made it harder to get there lol im still gonna try for a bit though

edit:  nvm i foudn the outside of it lol just gotta get aroudn and find my way in.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

A lot of you guys say you already traded the game in, while it's good you don't support them with DLC the harm is already done.

Ethical consumer advice when it comes to Activision? Buy their shit if you have to used.

I haven't played Destiny yet, but I plan to. Of what was posted, the biggest concern for me is the writer leaving, and that seems like a terrible setback for the game series and Bungie. One of the need aspects of the game was the mysterious big ball and setting. If the man behind that vision is gone, it's an issue that could ruin the "10 year plan".

Ka-pi96 said:
chocoloco said:

Since we started this:

lol. A bit harsh on Destiny maybe, but I mostly agree

It is hard to convey in writing. But I do use a tiny bit of hyperboyle. I should of used more.

chocoloco said:

Since we started this:

If Borderlands 3 ended up being something similar to Destiny in regards to the MMO stuff, I think I would be quite happy just as long as it keeps the humor and local co-op.

BorderWorlds.