By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is 720P30FPS on XBONE confirmed by a Belgium team.

Now developers have started to optimize ps4 along with Xbox one. This game is GPU intensive. But in the end gaming experience matters than resolution.

Around the Network
kivi95 said:

LemonSlice said:

PS4 is 1080p, right?

Yes 1080p with ~60fps

Wow, that's quite a kick in the balls then, though now I'm even more skeptical.

Well, even if this becomes a reality, I have my PC.

todd2r said:
Lazy developers. After seeing things like Ryse and Forza Horizon 2, this should not happen.

Yep. The difference should not be that great. I betcha there will be a patch to lift it to 900p at least. It's just that WB was not prepared to delay launch to do the necessary pre-launch work to bring it up to scratch.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

todd2r said:
Lazy developers. After seeing things like Ryse and Forza Horizon 2, this should not happen.

Ryse is 900p / unlocked 30fps(it drops to like 18fps)

Around the Network

" lazy developers " , so many lazy developers... Or juste a bad hardware maybe ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

" lazy developers " , so many lazy developers... Or juste a bad hardware maybe ?

Nah, it's always been the lazy developers. Like last gen with the PS3 :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Aerys said:

Bad hardware, Xbone is weak. Everyone should know by now

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

If true, 360p and 30FPS in difference is fucking huge.

It's a crying shame. But it will take a while for the games to be optimized for the X1.