By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
JakDaSnack said:
The I will say that this is pretty much geared towards playstation all stars, it would have been better if we got to use the ssbb roster. Either way, I still say kirby just sucks everyone up.

Or the SSB4 roster. 

Around the Network
estebxx said:
Kratos
Raiden (MGSR)
Radec
Cole
Dante
Heihachi (Tekken)
Big Daddy (Bioshock)
Nathan Drake
Zeus

yeah im sure PS All Stars would take it, not that Smash doesnt have Badasses because it does, Link, Samus, Captain Falcon for example, but PS All Stars Badasses are on another level, some are just killing machines like Raiden, Dante or Kratos.

My thoughts exactly.

Captain Falcon alone would wipe all of the Playstation All-Stars.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Kratos, Drake, Raiden, dante and nariko, is this even a question? whats mario gonna do, jump on them?

Isn't this kind of like asking which is better: Invincibility or Invulnerability?

Around the Network

for me both are bad games , .. u want really fighting games , MKX,TEKKEN7,SC,DOLLastRound,uSTF,kofetc

The team with Kratos, Zues and Cole. :S

EDIT: Forgot Dante and Raiden for extra broken. 

4 ≈ One

I'm confused, why are we using the Melee roster? You said third-parties are in though, does that mean it's the Melee roster plus Sonic, Snake, Mega Man, and Pac-Man? Can we have Pit, Shulk, and Palutena instead? They'd make short work of the more problematic All-Stars.

Anyway I see a lot of people who don't know how broken Ness is (canonically) in here.

the_dengle said:
I'm confused, why are we using the Melee roster? You said third-parties are in though, does that mean it's the Melee roster plus Sonic, Snake, Mega Man, and Pac-Man? Can we have Pit, Shulk, and Palutena instead? They'd make short work of the more problematic All-Stars.

Anyway I see a lot of people who don't know how broken Ness is (canonically) in here.

OMG I forgot about Ness. Ness is an OP MF. 

Anfebious said:
Super Sony Sisters has nothing on Super Smash Bros.

Kratos alone will kill most of Super Smash Bros characters, and Drake would shoot down the rest.