By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
BraveNewWorld said:
Skidmore said:
I want to freakin know, how the hell Kratos is gonna kill Ganon, since the Blade of Olympus is not the Master Sword.

And freakin Ganon can only be harmed by the Master Sword.

Three steps.

1. Kill Link

2. Take his sword

3. Kill Ganon

This all depend on whether Kratos can figure this out. Maybe Ganon would do the stupid villain thing and tell how his powers work.

Yes, this is like saying Super Sonic would speed blitz Kratos, get the Blade of Olympus, and speed blitz everyone one else PS side.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

For those of you saying Kratos will win because he's killed 'gods', have you forgotten how many smash characters have done that as well? 

Pit has slain many in his time. 

Palutena and Rosalina are goddesses. 

Ike has slain a goddess in his game, two if you count Yune dying as a result. 

Kirby if you count 02.

You say Kratos is the god of war? So what, shulk wields the 'god slaying sword'

Melee roster means no Pit, Palutena, Rosalina, Ike, or Shulk.

I think Shulk is the only one who could go toe-to-toe with Kratos. Kratos would simply overpower Pit, Palutena, Rosalin, and Ike.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Skidmore said:

Yes, this is like saying Super Sonic would speed blitz Kratos, get the Blade of Olympus, and speed blitz everyone one else PS side.

Can Sonic collect rings to keep his Super form?

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

BraveNewWorld said:

I think Shulk is the only one who could go toe-to-toe with Kratos. Kratos would simply overpower Pit, Palutena, Rosalin, and Ike.

I wonder what Kirby would look like if he sucked up Kratos.

Clyde32 said:
BraveNewWorld said:

Good point; I wasn't thinking of that. If Kirby sucks up Kratos before Kratos kills him then Kirby could probably solo.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
BraveNewWorld said:

Dunno. Probably it couldn't take it.

BraveNewWorld said:
Skidmore said:

Can Sonic collect rings to keep his Super form?

The OP didn't put the conditions, like standard gear, morals on or off.

Technically speaking, without that, and going through all possibilities, this is pretty much a Tie.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Kratos
Raiden (MGSR)
Radec
Cole
Dante
Heihachi (Tekken)
Big Daddy (Bioshock)
Nathan Drake
Zeus

yeah im sure PS All Stars would take it, not that Smash doesnt have Badasses because it does, Link, Samus, Captain Falcon for example, but PS All Stars Badasses are on another level, some are just killing machines like Raiden, Dante or Kratos.

Kirby sucks up Kratos, kills everyone.

Something...Something...Games...Something

The I will say that this is pretty much geared towards playstation all stars, it would have been better if we got to use the ssbb roster. Either way, I still say kirby just sucks everyone up.

Something...Something...Games...Something