By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
JWeinCom said:
Smash by sheer numbers. There really isn't anything Kratos, or anyone else, can do about Super Sonic. If we let Pit use the Great Sacred Treasure, he'd simply be way too fast for Kratos or Zeus. After the two gods are done, Samus' technology (including the invincible screw attack) wipes out everyone else. I'm not really sure Kratos could take out Samus either way.

That's before we get into Ganondorf who is basically unbeatable without certain methods that won't be available to the All Stars, Rosalina's ill defined cosmic powers, and so on, it's a pretty clear victory for Nintendo.

P.S.

Anyone who's played Xenoblade...

*spoilers spoilers spoilers*

Knows that Shulk is basically a god by the end of the game and can literally recreate the damn universe with the Monado. So... there's that too.

Bro, put spoiler text on that. But yeah, you make a valid point. 

Around the Network

I want to freakin know, how the hell Kratos is gonna kill Ganon, since the Blade of Olympus is not the Master Sword.

And freakin Ganon can only be harmed by the Master Sword.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Hmm... That depends...

Could someone remind me which side has Captain Falcon on their team?

/Thread

Skidmore said:
I want to freakin know, how the hell Kratos is gonna kill Ganon, since the Blade of Olympus is not the Master Sword.

Or a silver arrow. Neither of which they have. 

Well considering that a few characters could wipe the floor with the rest I'll single them out.

I'd say canonically the two most powerful fighters for Smash would be Samus and Mewtwo. While the two best on Playstation would be Kratos and Zeus.

It'd basically come down to Mewtwo's psychic powers being strong enough to literally crush Kratos and Zeus. If Mewtwo could use his powers to keep them at bay then it'd be a stalemate -- ie. his psychic powers are enough to keep them from moving but not kill them.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

All-Stas will get massacred, JB 5 stocked...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

For those of you saying Kratos will win because he's killed 'gods', have you forgotten how many smash characters have done that as well? 

Pit has slain many in his time. 

Palutena and Rosalina are goddesses. 

Ike has slain a goddess in his game, two if you count Yune dying as a result. 

Kirby if you count 02.

You say Kratos is the god of war? So what, shulk wields the 'god slaying sword'

Skidmore said:

Three steps.

1. Kill Link

2. Take his sword

3. Kill Ganon

This all depend on whether Kratos can figure this out. Maybe Ganon would do the stupid villain thing and tell how his powers work.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Clyde32 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Hmm... That depends...

Could someone remind me which side has Captain Falcon on their team?

/Thread

</Thread>

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Conegamer said:
Why do people keep talking about Kratos? Are they forgetting that a good number of Smash Bros. characters are infact immortal?

I wonder this myself as well

PSN ID: clemens-nl