By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test

He is doing God's work. People like these have no sense of value on anything unless they are just getting free ones to fuck up.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

My wah I'll just stick with my 5s

That shit costs the same as 2 standard fridges here. Thanks but I'll stick to my Samsung S3.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Well... i'm going back to my Nokia 3310. But really though, how the **** did they not see such a flaw?

poor ass build quality

whats truly sad is that they could show that this device is defective in any way short of giving you cancer and people would still rush out and buy it
just so they can be a part of the collective

because the media said it was cool 

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Also take the time to realize just how much pressure he had to apply just to bend that phone. His hands were shaking

How much you want to bet many of these instances happen due to people having their phones in their back pockets and sitting on the phones?

Actually you can see in the video that it had gotten a small bended shape already, only through normal usage. And even when he started to apply pressure, it started to bend without major force behind. The real effect was visible when he really put some effort behind it though.

And btw, my Lumia has been through most situation and it hasn't been bent one bit :).

thinner and ligher. thats soooooo important
dont give a fuck about durablitly

4 and 4s the shit glas on front and back design fail
surface gate for 5 and 5s
and now this

u doing it right apple...

That's a Premium phone right? Got to love the iSheep that always talk about other companies "plastic" phones! I mean you can take them and at least drop them on the ground without a case and you would be able to use the damn thing after unlike an iphone! People are confused on what premium build quality means.

I have a Blackberry Z10 and Q10... BOTH have been dropped while biking (without case) and NEVER have I once experienced a cracked screen or a dead phone as a result! These were dropped at pretty decent speeds on a paved track BTW. I even have a Galaxy S4 that had the same thing happen and the screen is still perfect! just some cosmetic housing damage that is getting fixed as I type this.

Had I had a iphone without a case that thing would have broken into 3242424 pieces. However what I love more is the fact that these sheep make fun of other plastic phones but they house there "premium" phone in a plastic case... If the iPhone is such a quality built device you would think it could put up with day to day abuse without a "plastic" case.

If you love your phone fine go for it! But don't try and kid yourself! Apple does not innovate, invent or really do anything but play catch up (the last 3-4 years have been this way). Apple is not our savior and are probably hands down the worst thing to happen to consumer tech in decades!

for comparison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwM4ypi3at0

I bet Steve is going berserk on this design flaw. It causes a doubling of logistics costs to clean up this mess.