By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test

7 years ago i got myself a normal samsung phone for 45 euros and im still using it.It can still do everything a phone needs to do. :)

Around the Network
jigokutamago said:
And here my $20 flip phone is as solid as a rock.

Most phones are solid as a rock. I treat me Samsung S2 like shit torwards the end and honestly besides maybe scratching the side a bit, the screen itself, the shape itself is perfectly fine. (Getting samsung note 4 in a month).

Apple iPhone don't have the best reputation for the phone hardware at times, they typically fix it in a rerelease the following year. Software (iOS) is amazing at times, but I want a really good phone and for me Apple ain't it.

Euphoria14 said:

What annoys me on this site though is this "people buy iPhones because they are brainwashed" mentality. As if jumping on the hate bandwagon and spewing the same tired old BS isn't being brainwashed. It's like I am made to look like an idiot because of the purchase I made.

This forum is downright horrible for mobile gamers, especially those brainwashed iPhone buyers like myself.

Yeah that mentality sucks.

I bought my iPhone because I wasn't a big fan of the lag-fest, crashy android of the time.

How did you not put iPhail 6 in the thread title?

Same amount of aluminium as the 5, more real estate to cover?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

People need to stop sitting on their $800 cell phones. Just because your iPhone 5 did not bend when you sat on it, does not mean that it is a good idea.

Around the Network

No, companies that try to sell us on the idea that their phones are "premium" and fail so easily when it comes to the very thing they try to sell us on need to do a better job! It's inexcusable for a $800+ phone to bend like this... If people are making excuses for this, then I am sorry but your the very type of consumer Apple markets towards and that is not a market one wants to be in!

The Passport is a very durable phone, they did a bend test (globe and mail) and while the screen popped out the phone did not warp or have it's shape altered! The note 3 (plastic) held up much better then the Aluminum casing (lol) of the iphone in a bend test also! People need to get over this plastic thing, I mean it's not like they are making these things out of poor quality platsics! These phones unlike iphones can actually put up with abuse and IMO that's what a Premium phone needs to do! Cases should be optional and not mandatory! While you can argue that I have had my Z10 and Q10 naked since I got them and dropped a few times on pavement and they are just fine! I have seen a iphone break while texting (screen flaw, lawl premium) and a iphone shatter falling of a couch. Apple is a joke and the consumer needs to wake up, unfortunately there are millions of idiots out there that buy these things because it's "cool".