By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ori and the Blind Forest

Sooo, anyone else getting the feeling this got delayed? That's going to make me sad...

It felt like the perfect compliment to Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and I planned on playing them both in December

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Hopefully they can avoid any delays. Always sucks when a highly anticipated game gets pushed back.

I'll most likely be passing on the game though. Looks very pretty, but the gameplay looks kinda dull to me.

RavenXtra said:
Hopefully they can avoid any delays. Always sucks when a highly anticipated game gets pushed back.

I'll most likely be passing on the game though. Looks very pretty, but the gameplay looks kinda dull to me.

I think it's a game to be played in short bursts, and I think going between this and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker would have been some heart-warming times in the cold of December

^^/

I think it will come out in December.

Vasto said:

Wellllll...

I sure hope so

^^/
Around the Network

This game reminds me of Dust An Elysian Tail so it should be good.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

ZyroXZ2 said:
Vasto said:

Wellllll...

I sure hope so

Seriously, though, I'm actually sad it didn't come out this month, it would have been a perfect closing holiday gamelist purchase

^^/