By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ori and the Blind Forest

jlmurph2 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Vasto said:
There is also a pc release but next to Halo its my next most wanted.

Ah, that's right, I do remember them mentioning PC... I'll update the OP, but...

I still find it odd that it gets ignored

People only see Halo Forza and Gears when they talk MS games. Its only natural that they omit the other gems like Ori because it wouldn't fit their agenda.

If you want to hype a game then hype a game up. I don't even see Xbox fans talking about this. I wonder if it has anything to do with certain people constantly bashing Sony fans for hyping indie games on PS4. 

Of course I already know what Zyrox is trying to do with this thread. He doesn't exactly have the noblest of intentions here if you know what I mean. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Ah, that's right, I do remember them mentioning PC... I'll update the OP, but...

People only see Halo Forza and Gears when they talk MS games. Its only natural that they omit the other gems like Ori because it wouldn't fit their agenda.

If you want to hype a game then hype a game up. I don't even see Xbox fans talking about this. I wonder if it has anything to do with certain people constantly bashing Sony fans for hyping indie games on PS4. 

Of course I already know what Zyrox is trying to do with this thread. He doesn't exactly have the noblest of intentions here if you know what I mean. 

You visit Empire don't you? We always talk about Ori. But no I must have missed the crude intentions of the OP. Seems I fell for it. 

Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Vasto said:

Not so long ago the OP felt bad for PS4 owners, totally ignoring the massively superior digital library. Now he feels the need to throw some needless implications? Classy.

jlmurph2 said:
Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:

You visit Empire don't you? We always talk about Ori. But no I must have missed the crude intentions of the OP. Seems I fell for it. 

Not in a while. I meant more outside of the nation threads. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

jlmurph2 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Vasto said:

Or maybe because the game is a new IP and has yet to prove itself. Trailers, demos and sneak peeks are nice but the end result could be very different. Halo and Forza are established, critically acclaimed franchises. Ori and the Blind Forest is going into a console which heavily favors action-oriented games. It might be a sleeper hit or it might get shove under the rug, who knows.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Vasto said:

Not so long ago the OP felt bad for PS4 owners, totally ignoring the massively superior digital library. Now he feels the need to throw some needless implications? Classy.

well shit. Don't feel bad for us OP, trust me, we are doing just fine.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I had never seen nor heard of Ori and the Blind Forest until this thread. Trailer looked lovely though, so I'll have to look into it.

Hmm

I'm looking forward to this, and Cuphead. Both will be day one purchases for me.

It is sad to see that some people still haven't heard of this game. :(

I hope Microsoft doesn't overshadow this game with trailers of their other top exclusives. It would be a shame for a game developer, such as this one, to not be widely recognized.

When I first saw it, I thought it was more of an indie title, which is not bad in any way but kind of explained the lesser interest. Then I heard it is supposed to be quite a big game and the production value seems really high so I hope more and more people will open their eyes for it.