By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ori and the Blind Forest

Veknoid_Outcast said:
pokoko said:
It's a lovely game. I'm not crazy about the game-play but I will most likely pick it up because the presentation is awesome.

This is my feeling exactly. The art direction looks spectacular, but the gameplay so far has been underwhelming. Right now this is a pass for me.

Yeah the gameplay is not what I was expecting, but I'm hoping that ends up not being a bad thing. 

Around the Network

Game looks really beautiful. And a lot of fun. I don't have enough money for the great games this year.

i got a video of its gameplay as i went to a gaming convention called digital nationz yesterday . its a cool game . will upload it on the WOW must see thread

dane007 said:
i got a video of its gameplay as i went to a gaming convention called digital nationz yesterday . its a cool game . will upload it on the WOW must see thread

Well?

Is it 1080p@60?

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

yep it is :D. Its in its full glory! Will upload video for it

Around the Network

Still no release date?

Vasto said:
Still no release date?

Nope not that i heard of. But the game is indeed beautiful :D

Some people who care about XBO should realm go in the XBO empire thread... We've talked about this game countless of times, pretty much everytime some new material is available...

Simple on VGC I you are an XBO fan the only place where XBO actually talk about their games and expectation, waiting list etc is in that thread.. The rest is just either not posted by XBO fans... Or just decoys and fodder for the big giant wart covered creatures with a big mace that break everything...

This game along with Sunset Overdrive and Halo: MCC were the 1-2-3 punch that finally made me decide I needed an Xbox One. So yes, I'm very excited for this.

Same here.. can't wait..

Feel free to add me to your Ps friends list.

Megid2013