Both Should Sell Equally 9 3.49%

Another Player Such as Nintendo 56 21.71%

No One 18 6.98%

Not Enough Info to Speculate 23 8.91%

See Results 18 6.98%

Total:258
CosmicSex said:
CommonNinja said:

the chineese don't like Japan all that much soooo....probly xbone.  But I think Nintendo could get a foothold in there too since they have a lot of family friendly games.

Not sure how strong anti-Japanese sentiments  are.   Wouldn't that have an effect on Nintendo as well though?

The anti-japanese sentiments are strong, and then they go and buy japanese products. I think Sony and Nintendo have an advantage, because the culture has more overlap. But if there is struggle about some island, some PS4 and WiiU could be destroyed by a mob.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Really?  

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/China-10-Rules-Censorship-Laid-Out-Xbox-One-PS4-Wii-U-Games-63609.html

I find that really surprising considering rule #7 as I thought that's the reason a lot of games wouldn't be allowed there.  I mean if Halo is allowed I don't see why other violent games aren't.

Yep, looked it up says so here http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/halo-5-guardians-will-localized-fully-china/

I think the rules are more for the Chinese goverment to have an excuse to ban anything they don't like (ie. those that aren't making them money).

Isn't that in the rule that it should not harm china ?

3.) Anything that threatens China’s national unity, sovereignty, or territorial integrity. #FreeTibet

China is pure PC master race territory. I can't see the consoles doing well there at all

Probably PS4, they have more games that could appeal to the audience. I don't think it'll amount to much for either console though, not this gen at least.

I would guess X1 if only due to the Chinese having hatred towards Japanese imbedded in their culture.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling