No One 18 6.98%

Not Enough Info to Speculate 23 8.91%

See Results 18 6.98%

Total:258
kowenicki said:
CosmicSex said:
kowenicki said:
The Chinese.

Well yes I assume that Chinese people will benefit from China (via tax spending) but in lieu of going off of topic, can you pick a company, product or other option from the list provided.  This is a sales discussion on a sales website.  Your response adds nothing to the conversation nor does it attempt to be relevent, insightful, or conversational

I didnt mean the Chinese people.

I meant the Chinese... as in the Chinese government (trade bodies) and the Chinese partner companies that MS and Sony need to have in tow to do anything over there.

Sorry if I was too subtle for you, it wasnt intentional.

Yes because when you are referring to governments you use the vernacular associated with entire nationalities of people.   The Japanese or the British... am I right?    Please don't to pass yourself off as subtle.    Just say what you mean.

Around the Network

the chineese don't like Japan all that much soooo....probly xbone.  But I think Nintendo could get a foothold in there too since they have a lot of family friendly games.

CommonNinja said:

the chineese don't like Japan all that much soooo....probly xbone.  But I think Nintendo could get a foothold in there too since they have a lot of family friendly games.

Not sure how strong anti-Japanese sentiments  are.   Wouldn't that have an effect on Nintendo as well though?

Vikki said:
The Chinese Government.

hehe

i would say both will benefit  nearly the same

but only if sony is close enough to relase soon

but there is a point why it will benefit ms more.

ms has only 2 strong markets and can get a third one (50:50 sales between both would be a win for ms. outselling sony, huge)

I think all will benefit equally; that is say practically none at all, despite massive growth in the Chinese economy, there is no reason to believe that home consoles will suddenly start selling significant numbers there for now.

PC manufacturers and the likes of NCSoft will benefit the most...

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
I think all will benefit equally; that is say practically none at all, despite massive growth in the Chinese economy, there is no reason to believe that home consoles will suddenly start selling significant numbers there for now.

PC manufacturers and the likes of NCSoft will benefit the most...

I'm still not certain either way, but it appears that launching in China wont be a walk in the park for anyone.  I imagine its even more challenging for Microsoft because they are the first to do for quite some time.   

Ka-pi96 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Microsoft is only allowed to release Forza and Kinect Sports Rivals and some smaller games, I assume the same restrictions are gonna be applied to Sony.  They are not gonna succeed with these terrible game lineups, Nintendo has the best chance, but I don't even know if its been confirmed that the WIi U will launch there.

They are also allowed to release Halo (which I believe was said to be getting a full Chinese dub) and Sunset Overdrive, plus the Chinese developed games, plus 3rd party games many of which will be fine.

Really?  

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/China-10-Rules-Censorship-Laid-Out-Xbox-One-PS4-Wii-U-Games-63609.html

I find that really surprising considering rule #7 as I thought that's the reason a lot of games wouldn't be allowed there.  I mean if Halo is allowed I don't see why other violent games aren't.

All depends on the launch dates, who pays off the government.. LOL

DJEVOLVE said:

I read somewhere that the Chinese venture companies for Sony and MS merged. I doubt there will be any paying off the government here. There probably won't be any serionus competition between the two consoles. 

IamAwsome said:
DJEVOLVE said:

I read somewhere that the Chinese venture companies for Sony and MS merged. I doubt there will be any paying off the government here. There probably won't be any serionus competition between the two consoles. 

Who knows, China is so f'ed up. I totally disagree with how they treat their people, So really I like they are actually allowing there people to have some fun but that country needs a politicial revolution but it can only come from the ground up and some people at the top are going to have to want it too.