By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Halo: MCC become the best-selling HD Collection ever?

?

Yes 98 50.52%

No 96 49.48%

Total:194

Yes I think so. I think the MCC will sell 3m lifetime.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Sure, I don't see why not.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Azerth said:
I think it will. It'll probably have good legs till halo 5 comes out. And while the install base may be smaller chances are right now a good amount of the owners are halo fans

Yeah many current Xbox owners might be Halo fans but that means many of them have already played all Halo games included in MCC and would not buy MCC as a result.

GTAexpert said:
archer9234 said:

No chance because of categories? Come on. That's dumb. The Demo alone will sell the stuff.

There is no way Halo: MCC outsells GTA V PS4 + XB1, despite having the Halo 5 demo.

I didn´t realize GTA V was an HD COLLECTION? :)

Puppyroach said:
GTAexpert said:
archer9234 said:

No chance because of categories? Come on. That's dumb. The Demo alone will sell the stuff.

There is no way Halo: MCC outsells GTA V PS4 + XB1, despite having the Halo 5 demo.

I didn´t realize GTA V was an HD COLLECTION? :)

Read his post again. He included HD Collections, PORTS, Remakes and other similar games.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:
Azerth said:
I think it will. It'll probably have good legs till halo 5 comes out. And while the install base may be smaller chances are right now a good amount of the owners are halo fans

Yeah many current Xbox owners might be Halo fans but that means many of them have already played all Halo games included in MCC and would not buy MCC as a result.

On my shelf at home I have Halo CE(Xbox), Halo CE(PC), Halo CE Anniversary(Xbox 360), Halo 2(Xbox), Halo 2(PC), Halo 3(Xbox 360) and Halo 4(Xbox 360). I'll be buying MCC day 1.

I also have ODST, Reach and Wars.

I think this game is going to go crazy, Yes we got COD but that's about it.

Mistershine said:
GTAexpert said:
Azerth said:

On my shelf at home I have Halo CE(Xbox), Halo CE(PC), Halo CE Anniversary(Xbox 360), Halo 2(Xbox), Halo 2(PC), Halo 3(Xbox 360) and Halo 4(Xbox 360). I'll be buying MCC day 1.

I also have ODST, Reach and Wars.

Not everyone is you. It's why re-releases sell less then the original.

It'll definitely sell more than GoW HD Collection.

V-r0cK said:
It'll definitely sell more than GoW HD Collection.

That's easier said than done. No other HD collection has till date been able to do so.