By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Halo: MCC become the best-selling HD Collection ever?

?

Yes 98 50.52%

No 96 49.48%

Total:194
GTAexpert said:
Dadrik said:
I think so. Halo MCC or GTA V.

GTA V on PS4/XB1 isn't an HD Collection. It was in HD to begin with.

You mean,  HD like Halo Aniv,  Halo 3 and 4 was? 

Shrugging it off like that just makes it seem like you don't want to include it because you know it will sell gangbusters.  It includes the dlc so it's technically a collection too. 

Around the Network

It's possible. But the install base is relatively tiny - so its far from a sure thing.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Depends on how good its legs will be. I'd give it a 50/50 chance

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Dadrik said:
GTAexpert said:
Dadrik said:
I think so. Halo MCC or GTA V.

GTA V on PS4/XB1 isn't an HD Collection. It was in HD to begin with.

Just like Halo Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4. Just saying.

You have a point, but Halo 2 is also a part of this collection. Besides, its an actual collection and not a re-release.

I categorize this under everything. It's HD remasters, ports, collections, demo content.

Around the Network
archer9234 said:
I categorize this under everything. It's HD remasters, ports, collections, demo content.

In that case it would have no chance, as GTA V would esaily sell more on PS4 + XB1. That's why I said HD Collection and not all HD ports or remakes.

GTAexpert said:
archer9234 said:

In that case it would have no chance, as GTA V would esaily sell more on PS4 + XB1. That's why I said HD Collection and not all HD ports or remakes.

No chance because of categories? Come on. That's dumb. The Demo alone will sell the stuff.

By Collection I guess you mean that it contains atleast two games (that should be the very definition of "collection" I think :))? In that case I think it will, since it will have a huge attach rate on the one.

archer9234 said:
GTAexpert said:
archer9234 said:

No chance because of categories? Come on. That's dumb. The Demo alone will sell the stuff.

There is no way Halo: MCC outsells GTA V PS4 + XB1, despite having the Halo 5 demo.

I think it will. It'll probably have good legs till halo 5 comes out. And while the install base may be smaller chances are right now a good amount of the owners are halo fans