By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - WTH...Xbox One China launch will be delayed??

toastboy44562 said:
So theyre giving people their preorders but cannot ship more? Sounds like supply issues to me...

LMAO most likely weak demand.....It is highly unlikely they have supply issues now especially with China won't exactly require  alot of stock.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
So theyre giving people their preorders but cannot ship more? Sounds like supply issues to me...

It does not say that pre orders will still be fulfilled on the launch day, just that people who have preordered will get theres first when it does launch. But they do still plan to give away 100 xbox ones, the whole thing is a complete mess, this has nothing to do with supply, being in short supply would be a whole lot better than this cluster fuck. 

I'm not blaming MS here, id be willing to bet somehing in Chinese Partner or goverment is a foot. possibly alot of the launch games have been denied release last minute. 

Definitely sounds like some screwup with the Chinese government. So...HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS IN THERE, SONY!! GO! GO! GO!

thismeintiel said:
Definitely sounds like some screwup with the Chinese government. So...HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS IN THERE, SONY!! GO! GO! GO!

Sony should face even worse issue since it's Japanese company

I recommand Sony just run away and don't care Chinese market, no need to risk, current sales is great enough

D-Joe said:
thismeintiel said:

I recommand Sony just run away and don't care Chinese market, no need to risk, current sales is great enough

The vast majority of chinnese dont't care if it is a japan company.............That is silly. and only brought up by peple for console wars. A survey already showed more people in china want PS4 instead of an X1.

Around the Network
D-Joe said:

It seems like Sony will just release Chinese version of games in HK/TW instead of stepping into China Mainland.

IamTheEndVoid said:
D-Joe said:

The vast majority of chinnese dont't care if it is a japan company.............That is silly. and only brought up by peple for console wars. A survey already showed more people in china want PS4 instead of an X1.

Its about our government's relationship with Japan lately, lol. 10 Japanese companies just got punished.

The Chinese are losing sleep...

Namiirei said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Isnt pre-orders suposed to be over 100k ? Maybe it is supply issues.

No.

Guys, you really need to stop to take any rumor as a fact, really. It already was a disaster with the rumors about the japan sales, don't do it one more time.

Excuse me but the Microsoft buying Mojang was little more than a rumor until Monday and now we know it was stone cold fact. 

Hopefully its not delayed for too long

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850