By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One Closed the Gap 220k So Far This Month Homies

DaltonAbbey said:
I wasn't expecting a XB1vsWii U thread when I walked in...

Same here. In my head "He can't serious." clicks* sees wii U* "oh ok."

Around the Network

so you are implying that wii u September game releases will do nothing...you will be surprised!i did not tell you to expect something big...however at least two weeks boost from each can be given!

bubblegamer said:
MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU Deserves to be selling more though, sad state of affairs.

What did it do to earn this right?

For a start it has more and better games, it has Exclusives worth owning, Microsoft don't deserve to have any sales after what they tried to pull, oh an Nintendo is an actually video games company, Microsoft is not.

MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU Deserves to be selling more though, sad state of affairs.

agreed.  If Nintendo has some good bundles this holiday with their popular games (3d World and MK for $300?) families may help them hold it off and maybe hit that stride they've been looking for.  This is really its last chance though cause if Smash and Mario Kart don't do it this holiday I don't see what can (enjoying it greatly and have Smash GC adapter and controller bundle preordered).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

kowenicki said:
Honestly, anyone thinking the WiiU is beating the ONE long term is in for a horrible shock. It wont even be close by the end of the lifetimes.

The ONE will also overtake the WiiU much sooner than people here seem to expect.

This. Wii U has no chance against the x1

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
bubblegamer said:
The gap will reverse in a couple of months. I expect the X1 to be ahead before the second half of 2015 at the latest.

Why? Bayonetta?

lol no, but Smash and a holiday bundle will make the catching up a little slower. It will happen in the end though. WiiU can't sustain anything above 50k for long it seems.

tak13 said:
so you are implying that wii u September game releases will do nothing...you will be surprised!i did not tell you to expect something big...however at least two weeks boost from each can be given!

What? Hyrule Warriors? That franchise does nothing in the West. Bayo2 is going to be a complete bomb in Japan. Only real system seller this year is Smash Bros.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

tak13 said:

ReleaseS? As far as I was aware it was just Hyrule?? Or you mean Bayo in Japan. I mean if MK and Hyrule can't boost sales past 25k there, Bayo won't either. You're talking about niche games, stop acting like they will push huge amounts of hardware.

Seece said:
tak13 said:

ReleaseS? As far as I was aware it was just Hyrule?? Or you mean Bayo in Japan. I mean if MK and Hyrule can't boost sales past 25k there, Bayo won't either. You're talking about niche games, stop acting like they will push huge amounts of hardware.

seece next week will we know,if you will be refuted ,what are you going to say?...i m not acting like  they  will push huge amounts, do not misrepresent what i m saying ,at least two week boost!it more irrational saying that will do nothing!

Yeah well I am pretty positive that the XB1 will STOMP the Wii U in sales LT without any issues. I don't even think it is a contest to be honest.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23