By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One Closed the Gap 220k So Far This Month Homies

tak13 said:
Seece said:
tak13 said:
so you are implying that wii u September game releases will do nothing...you will be surprised!i did not tell you to expect something big...however at least two weeks boost from each can be given!

ReleaseS? As far as I was aware it was just Hyrule?? Or you mean Bayo in Japan. I mean if MK and Hyrule can't boost sales past 25k there, Bayo won't either. You're talking about niche games, stop acting like they will push huge amounts of hardware.

seece next week will we know,if you will be refuted ,what are you going to say?...i m not acting like  they  will push huge amounts, do not misrepresent what i m saying ,at least two week boost!it more irrational saying that will do nothing!

nothing = pretty much nothing. 15k boost in Japan is pretty much nothing to me. And Hyrule in the west really well be nothing. I remember when a WiiU exclusive came out (think it was 101? might even be pikmin) and NPD was down from the previous month.)

I don't think you grasp how niche these games are.

Around the Network

I even think GTA5 Xbox One will provide a much larger boost than any game on the Wii U this year (except maybe smash)

WiiU has better games end of discussion, Xbox one is a joke, and you can't call yourself a real gamer by supporting a horrible company such as Microsoft, they was gonna screw the hole industry over and us gamers and you all go running back, these casual gamers that support FPS and sports games have ruined this industry.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Seece said:
tak13 said:

seece next week will we know,if you will be refuted ,what are you going to say?...i m not acting like  they  will push huge amounts, do not misrepresent what i m saying ,at least two week boost!it more irrational saying that will do nothing!

nothing = pretty much nothing. 15k boost in Japan is pretty much nothing to me. And Hyrule in the west really well be nothing. I remember when a WiiU exclusive came out (think it was 101? might even be pikmin) and NPD was down from the previous month.)

what...15K?hyrule warrior gave a pre-release week boost in japan,from 9k to 14k and in the week of release from 14k to 18k !wind waker hd proves that japan mean nothing,because of usa have sold 1m...i ll repeat myself, people consider hyrule warriors a zelda game...!

while i approve of this thread,.. if you're going to do it do it right.

Xbox One Wii U Difference
Sept 6th 124,736 40,562 84,174
Sept 13th 171,486 39,222 132,264
Sept 20th
Sept 27th
Oct 4th
Oct 11th
Oct 18th
Oct 25th
Nov 1st
Nov 8th
Nov 15th
Nov 22nd
Nov 29th
Dec 6th
Dec 13th
Dec 20th
Dec 27th
Holiday Total 216,438
Pre Holiday Total 5,111,415 7,133,347 -2,021,932
Cumulative Total 5,407,637 7,213,131 -1,805,494

let's see if that lower right cell is still negative at the end of the holidays.

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU has better games end of discussion, Xbox one is a joke, and you can't call yourself a real gamer by supporting a horrible company such as Mictosoft, they was gonna screw the hole industry over and us gamers and you all go running back, these casual gamers that support FPS and sports games have ruined this industry.

This is hilarious on numerous levels.

tak13 said:
Seece said:
tak13 said:

what...15K?hyrule warrior gave a pre-release week boost in japan,from 9k to 14k and in the week of release from 14k to 18k !wind waker hd proves that japan mean nothing,because of usa have sold 1m...i ll repeat myself, people consider hyrule warriors a zelda game...!

So you reckon the boost will be even smaller than 15k in Japan, you're just prooving my point more Tak.

And no, they do not. It is a Dynasty Warrior game with a Zelda skin, not the other way around. Sales proove this.

DaltonAbbey said:
I wasn't expecting a XB1vsWii U thread when I walked in...

Is there anything else it would be able to close the gap to?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I honestly have no idea why would anyone think the Xone won't surpass the WIIU eventually, it is really obvious at this point. Third party multi-platform games don't count ?... Only in your head.

Seece said:
tak13 said:

So you reckon the boost will be even smaller than 15k in Japan, you're just prooving my point more Tak.

And no, they do not. It is a Dynasty Warrior game with a Zelda skin, not the other way around. Sales proove this.

which japan sales?wind waker hd sales were worse than those of hyrule warriors...!i m saying it will give a boost, you say it wont, how i proove your point...?i have said that the boost in usa will be bigger than was in japan or at least it will give a significant boost,do you rember what i wrote yesterday?you are not a nintendo gamer,you can t know what  nintendo gamers consider hyrule warriors!