By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Bayonetta gets first review a month early, 8/10 from Nintendo Life

Sounds good.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

8/10 fine for me.
thats a good score DK TF got the same score and that game is amazing.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
SJReiter said:
Jumpin said:
Only an 8? I suspected this game might suck. This year is not turning out so well for Wii U :(

Trolling? If not...what???

Sarcasism ;).

So the reviewer is complaining about it being over the top, which is the exact reason why I like it. IMO the first is a 9/10, though I am interested in seeing DF's performance comparison.

NNID: TheCCluc

I just don't get it with game reviews....

8/10 film: OH MAN IT'S FRICKING AWESOME, GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW
8/10 game: Meh... Good but kinda... meh.... Not really

Around the Network

They should have given it more.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Sounds good :) Def buy for me :)

Jumpin said:
Only an 8? I suspected this game might suck. This year is not turning out so well for Wii U :(

that's a review for the first game.

pgetsos said:
I just don't get it with game reviews....

8/10 film: OH MAN IT'S FRICKING AWESOME, GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW
8/10 game: Meh... Good but kinda... meh.... Not really

One is an example of reviews done right, and the other is an example of reviews done wrong. Care to venture a guess which is which?

since when is an 8 a bad score? seriously people... its like nowadays if a game doesnt get a 9 its not worth playing, some people just seem to not understand review scores at all... an 8 is a great game a 9 is a masterpiece... you know something that comes very rarely and very few games get scores of 9 on a generation, most of them will always be arround 7 to 8.7... which is perfectly fine because an 8 means its a great game!.

EDIT:

and a 7 is a good game.

a 6 is a mediocre game that still can be enjoyed somehow.

a 5 is a mediocre/bad game that only can be enjoyed if you are a HUGE fan of the genere or the franchise of said game.

a 4 is bad game

a 3 a really bad game

a 2 a horrible game

a 1.... well just imagine how bad it must be and then realize that its even worse than that.

there is a massive diference between a 7 and a 8, then there is even a bigger diference between a 8 and a 9.