By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Hyrule Warriors DLC content announced!

Experimental42 said:
t3mporary_126 said:

Is adventure map the the LOZ map in hyrule warriors? Gamexplain said that LOZ adventure map was pretty meaty in content.

Adventure map is indeed the LoZ map thingy. I wanna see how much the 3 new ones are adding.

Nice and same. N64 basic overworld map at start screen/map screen was crap compared to every other Zelda game. Twilight Princess is going to be huge if they split them into grid-like square. But its possible there will be no squares and each major province, region, and town or ranch will only get one or two missions. 

But I agree with everyone that the DLC shouldn't be announced when the game hasn't launched world wide yet. I may wait for GOTY edition or a $20 or more price cut.

Then again, I was pretty iffy in buying this game anyway.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:

But I agree with everyone that the DLC shouldn't be announced when the game hasn't launched world wide yet. I may wait for GOTY edition or a $20 or more price cut.

Thats the problem with delayed releases like this, it'll be over two months in Japan since launch by the time we get this, and for them it would start to look like the game has been left behind with no DLC/updates coming. TK promised continued support, so they don't have much option but to support the game.

Same thing happened with FE:Awakening by the time it got localized.

I have the game since yesterday... finish work in a bit and running home to download everything!

Switch!!!

Now you know why Hyrule Warriors is lacking on content. They're selling it to you after the fact.

It's becoming a pretty content heavy game now.

Also, being able to turn off/skip cutscenes is nice. I heard some minor complaints about being forced to watch the characters opening chests, lol

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
Now you know why Hyrule Warriors is lacking on content. They're selling it to you after the fact.

50+ hours of content on the disc is not "lacking in content".

10 hours for story mode, and 40+ hours for adventure + collectibles and unlocks is more than most games even bother to offer nowadays.

spurgeonryan said:
Majoras mask pack. Koei tecmo listens to fans.......

Then where the hell is Groose? Tecmo Koei listens to fans my ass.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:
AZWification said:

Then where the hell is Groose? Tecmo Koei listens to fans my ass.. :/

I never made it past the fourth level of that game before I packed my wii motes in a bag forever and got my wii U. So Groot means nothing to me. But he would have been cool in this game.

It's a shame you did that.. Skyward Sword is a pretty good game despite what some people say!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

American season pass will be 19,99$ for all 4 packs!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I'm pleased, because $20 isn't to much for all of that in the season pass