By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Hyrule Warriors DLC content announced!

spurgeonryan said:
Majoras mask pack. Koei tecmo listens to fans.......

But no WW one...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
vivster said:
Is the 30 September update WW or Japan?

Only Japan.
Europe will get it on 16th October!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

Overpriced crap wow.

I was like "cool 2 dollars or so per pack"
but 1000 yen is not 1 but roughly 10 dollars. and 3000 yen (the special all in one pack) is $27.60 wow what a scam.

So thats it no more Nintendo games day1/ full price. From now on ill wait for the games to hit 20 bucks or so like I do with all the other games.
This means also no smash bros unless I know shit like that wont happen.

Too bad I cant cancel my preoder for HyruleWariors since its already on its way. Ill try to sell the game for the 36€ (the price I paid for it) I dont want something like that to be part of my collection.

This DLC is making me question if I should get this game now, or wait for a "Game of the Year Edition" with all the DLC.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

SR388 said:
This DLC is making me question if I should get this game now, or wait for a "Game of the Year Edition" with all the DLC.

The problem is that we don't really know if Nintendo does that kind of stuff...

I think they haven't done that before, but I am not sure... :S

Around the Network

Where the hell is Fierce Deity's Mask Link?

JazzB1987 said:

Overpriced crap wow.

but 1000 yen is not 1 but roughly 10 dollars. and 3000 yen (the special all in one pack) is $27.60 wow what a scam.

So thats it no more Nintendo games day1/ full price. From now on ill wait for the games to hit 20 bucks or so like I do with all the other games.

Too bad I cant cancel my preoder for HyruleWariors since its already on its way. Ill try to sell the game for the 36€ (the price I paid for it) I dont want something like that to be part of my collection.

That's one of the most fun posts I read in a while on here :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
JazzB1987 said:

Overpriced crap wow.

That's one of the most fun posts I read in a while on here :)

Glad I could be of assistance :)

So, you can already preorder the 4 DLC-packs in PAL eShops (only together, no individual packs).

Only 1600 KB to unlock the contents, I've read that everyone downloads the DLC with a patch.

Germany: 14,99 €
UK: £13.49
South Africa: R180 ~ 12,58 €
Much better than 3000 Yen

Sounds better now considering that I've seen the game for 39.99 € in stores today.

JazzB1987 said:

Overpriced crap wow.

Am I being trolled? 6-7 new characters, 7 new costumes, 3 new adventure maps,  2 new weapons, 2 new game modes, and a new scenario. That's about 50% more game for <50% more cost. That's pretty damn good.

It's not even a Nintendo developed game.

This is all for additional content in development AFTER the release, not on disk DLC like a lot of companies are trying to get away with. Gtfo with this crap.