By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Minecraft coming to Wii U?

Tagged games:

jlmurph2 said:
oniyide said:
jlmurph2 said:
oniyide said:
to answer the OP no, hell no. Matter of fact think im going to get it for one of my PS systems before MS does what MS does

MS will still control all versions.

not sure what you mean by controlling all versions? i just want to get my hand on a copy before MS decides to pull all versions besides any on xbox platforms. So im not paying some outrageous price for a rare PS version

That would lose them money.

you know that and I know that, doesnt mean MS wont do what i said. Lets be real this is MS, you dont think they would keep it exclusive just to say they have an exclusive? the same company that has been moneyhatting time exclusivity likes its actual smart and cool? IMHO a part of them buying it was just for other platforms to NOT have it.

Around the Network

did we see Banjo kazooie and Conker back on Nintendo? No. So for minecraft? We probably won't see it. The only reason why they'd consider this is their bold statement to make th 2.5 billion back by the end of the fiscal year so there is that slight.... slight 0.00000000000000000000000000001% chance of them putting it on Nintendo systems.

Nope. Not only is WiiU a competing platform, but I'm guessing MS don't see enough money in that move.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I could see a 3DS version at some point.