By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 90% of people on official Tomb Raider forum say they won't buy on Xbox One

Will you buy Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One?

Yes I'd buy on Xbox One 119 16.04%

I'd buy it on PS4 325 43.80%

I'd buy it on PC 60 8.09%

I won't buy it to teach them a lesson 110 14.82%

I was never interested in... 128 17.25%

Total:742

Sadly, believe me when I say Square-Enix doesn't give a crap.

Around the Network
mymuro said:

Its about to hurt PS4 sales.
Imo they should keep such deals going to FF, MGS and other games sony fans love.

Wtf, you're happy as long as your neighbor's house burns down?

My 8th gen collection

how ever tiny the amount of people polled, 90% does not look good.

Out of those 104 (who represents the whole forum community by your logic) 85 will not buy the Xbox One.
Sad for MS, they are going to lose those 85 sales... Pretty sure they can deal with it :)

I'd personally buy a PS4 and just wait some time. It's coming to every other console anyway. Considering the sales of the PS4 and the amount of PC gamers, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of people interested on this game will do the same thing.

This whole timed-exclusive deal for ROTR completely baffles me. I don't see any major advantages coming from this deal - only (even more) negative press. What a fiasco.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

Jesus Christ!

QUAKECore89 said:

Jesus Christ!

Yup. That, my friend, is how to NOT  boycott a video game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Imaginedvl said:
Out of those 104 (who represents the whole forum community by your logic) 85 will not buy the Xbox One.
Sad for MS, they are going to lose those 85 sales... Pretty sure they can deal with it :)

dat logic

Because the poll is not at all representative of the other 6+ million who bought TR.

My 8th gen collection

TheWPCTraveler said:
They're most likely not going to buy this in protest of the possible repercussions should this be a success.

If this plan succeeds (and it damn has achieved one of its goals for keeping a "big" game off PS4) fully, we can see big multiplats get moneyhatted and go exclusive to XBOne.

Microsoft is losing. There will be more moneyhatting regardless of sales.

I'd buy it on PS4 where it belongs but if not they won't get a sale from me

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018