By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Is the Fatal Frame movie considered a Nintendo movie?

Tagged games:

If it is, then it will be Nintendo's first theatrical release since Super Mario Bros. Not counting the Pokémon movies, they are based on their anime. 

Around the Network

There's also a Pikmin movie about to get announced!!!

I really like how Nintendo is expanding into NFC, movies, toys (well, even more) and Health. --- that QOL thingy releasing next year.

Pikmin FTW!

I guess so.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

WhiteEaglePL said:
There's also a Pikmin movie about to get announced!!!

I really like how Nintendo is expanding into NFC, movies, toys (well, even more) and Health. --- that QOL thingy releasing next year.

Pretty sure the Pikmin thing is just a series of short films (unless you know something I don't).

Anyways, I would consider the FF movie to be a Nintendo movie, unless Nintendo's deal with KT is just for the games, and not the franchise as a whole.

Around the Network

Nintendo owns the ip?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I believe Nintendo owns the Fatal Frame IP so it would be a Nintendo movie or give credit to them at least.

Off topic, but I can't wait for the day we get a Wind Waker anime. It can ride the coat tails of One Piece.

I hope it's more successful than Super Mario Bros. and more like the Ace Attorney movie.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Wait, so is it made by Nintendo or is it being made by someone else?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well, the IP rights are co-owned by Nintendo, so I guess the answer is yes!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---