By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is Destiny a critical failure?

RealGamingExpert said:
vivster said:
Yep. 75 is nowadays a critical failure. How did they even dare release this unfun piece of garbage?

For the amount of hype it got that's pretty disappointing for many people.

You included?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:

You included?

Nope I didn't buy it after reading that a lot of people are disappointed with it.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

most reviewers and indeed haters are taking it at face value, if the game intended to stay the same forever then fair enough, but it isnt, its going to be constantly improved, expanded and the story progressively revealed over the course of updates and addon content, this was always their plan, not sure how its suddenly being treated like a finished and done game that wont change, also not sure why its okay for mmo titles to charge full price for addons but not destiny, but then the ones arguing that the price is an issue are the ones who purposely dont want to like it.

ive been playing all week and ive loved every minute of it.

totally looking forward to the future addons and changes too.

RealGamingExpert said:
Ninsect said:

You included?

Nope I didn't buy it after reading that a lot of people are disappointed with it.

Okay. What about the millions who are not disappointed? Don't you think you're getting a skewed view of the game?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I hate how these things get so overhyped.

Around the Network

75 meta, 500 mil gross in a day, is a failure

Thanks jlmurph!

RealGamingExpert said:
Ninsect said:

You included?

rule of thumb,  the people who dont like something shout louder than the people that do. 

for every person complaining and calling it shit online,  theres 5 or 6 too busy playing it to post. 

and a lot of people saying its bad are just people who are echoing the opinion of someone else without actually owning it. 

basically you and this thread. 

Ninsect said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Okay. What about the millions who are not disappointed? Don't you think you're getting a skewed view of the game?

I am not going to spend 60€ on a game that I might not enjoy.

Same example earlier this year with watch dogs. People were hyping it like crazy and the result was disappointing for many (me included).

I might buy Destiny when it's cheaper, but for now it's not on my wishlist.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

It is critically average or mediocre depending on your standards.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I didn't expect teh holy Bungie to get teh Killzone Shadow Fall treatment.