By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny 75 on metacritic: its a gorgeous game but brings nothing new

Now at 74..... in a few days we'll see this:

Killzone Shadowfall a better game confirmed :p

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Not green anymore. What a terrible, boring, yellow game

AZWification said:

And I was expecting a Metascore of 86/87! xD

Same here.

74 meta score now with 6.4 user score(told ya, too harsh).

This may be cause layoff for Bungie employees. If they see this.

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Haven't read any reviews, but if Destiny is bashed for not bringing anything new to the table, that's fucking crazy. What's with that "every game needs to be something revolutionary" attitude lately?

It's an online FPS. People are starting to get tired of that. It's really that simple. Everything gets old after you do it over and over again.

DD_Bwest said:

If only they'd launched the whole game day 1 then...

Isn't there amost nothing new to this thread. I am lowering this threads score by a lot because we already have a Destiny Meta thread and a thread for users to rate destiny.

As long as they are making a lot of money from sales, the reviews won't really matter. We'll see what the sales in September and beyond end up being.

Vena said:
DD_Bwest said:

If only they'd launched the whole game day 1 then...

few should even be close to where they need to be for the raid.   its not just finish the story go to the raid..   youll need a few light levels in order to even do damage to them.   Xur only appears on weekends,  so this weekend is the first time anyone gets to see him.   and doing the first event on the weekend makes sense,  not everyone is hardcore, the first weekend will have waves of newer players who had to work most of the week.

we get monthly raids,  weekly strikes, and daily missions.

plus, how many do you think have all legendary gear? that is an important part of the game.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz