By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - As I suspected, XB1 has not only been outselling WiiU WW but ...

Are you surprised?

Shocked, though MK would hope up longer. 54 13.67%

No, I knew this would hap... 193 48.86%

Undecided, it was a close call. 148 37.47%

Total:395
Chromeo said:
fedfed said:
The only good things in this thread is the amount of good looking guys in users profile!

Thanks! :D

you are very welcome!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
fleischr said:
We're evidently not discussing how incredibly poorly the X1 is doing in Europe and how well Wii U has recovered there.

Though to be perfectly honest, both are doing equally well there. It's just we tend to hold a higher standard for X1 success and a lower one for Wii U.

They aren't doing equally in Europe, which is why X1 is going to take Europe from Wii U.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

XanderXT said:
You know, I just realized that most Microsoft users have private accounts. What, they don't want to be seen posting?

It most likely is because when they say something, it gets quoted in another thread and used for them to eat crow. When you keep everything in the empire thread and make your account private, it's not as easy to report the quote.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

As I suspected, both the XBone and Wii U are selling like crap.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

fleischr said:
We're evidently not discussing how incredibly poorly the X1 is doing in Europe and how well Wii U has recovered there.

Though to be perfectly honest, both are doing equally well there. It's just we tend to hold a higher standard for X1 success and a lower one for Wii U.

It's doing well in Europe?

News to me. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

May I ask where these numbers magically came from? I've been searching everywhere for NPD hardware numbers for August and they don't seem to be posted anywhere yet. How did you get your hands on them?

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Fusioncode said:
fleischr said:

It's doing well in Europe?

News to me. 

Compared to the x1 is doing exelent.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Mr Puggsly said:
fleischr said:

They aren't doing equally in Europe, which is why X1 is going to take Europe from Wii U.

Nope equally well and that's taking into consideration X1 being undertracked, Wii U overtracked by VGC for the region. 

Just because X1 is doing great in US doesn't mean its doing good elsewhere.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Quite a bit of assuming. Especially on a market where the X1 hasnt made an impact.

kowenicki said:
Wyrdness said:
Really don't see how this changes anything tbh, if the U has been selling 60k a week then that would still be more then the X1 even with the 170k as in EU X1 has fallen to numbers like 10k where as EU numbers for the U have been at 20-25k for a while now. Don't know how you worked out your original post but 60k in a month is about 20k a week in the US so even if we calculated at estimate numbers the U is still pushing 50k so I don't know where you got 30k from.

I bet a fair chunk of that 170k was the madden bundle spike as well, after the destiny launch it remains to be seen what the baseline for the X1 is as it could just drop back down.

You might want to re read the OP and then try again.

OT

The WiiU will finish a distant, very distant, 3rd.

You might want to read the OP again, but this time with out the biase glasses and see that seece based it on assuptions.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.