By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - As I suspected, XB1 has not only been outselling WiiU WW but ...

Are you surprised?

Shocked, though MK would hope up longer. 54 13.67%

No, I knew this would hap... 193 48.86%

Undecided, it was a close call. 148 37.47%

Total:395
Ninsect said:
eva01beserk said:
Blood_Tears said:

August 23rd sales in Europe

Wii U- 18k

X1 - 12k

6k difference is excellent alright.

No. 50% more is exelent.

Not when you're talking really low numbers like these...

The numbers could be 3 and 2, but its still 50% better, so its doing exelent in comparison. Just like if it wass 90k to 60k, both doing great, but one doing exelent in comparison.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
Ninsect said:

The numbers could be 3 and 2, but its still 50% better, so its doing exelent in comparison. Just like if it wass 90k to 60k, both doing great, but one doing exelent in comparison.

Since when is 50% better excellent in this regard? That's something that you decided. If One was doing 5k and WiiU 7.5k, WiiU would still not be doing excellent...it's the same with 12k vs. 18k. Plus, WiiU is overtracked so we can't really use VGC numbers.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
eva01beserk said:
Ninsect said:

Since when is 50% better excellent in this regard? That's something that you decided. If One was doing 5k and WiiU 7.5k, WiiU would still not be doing excellent...it's the same with 12k vs. 18k. Plus, WiiU is overtracked so we can't really use VGC numbers.

Do you have a problem reading? Did I say the wii u is doing exelent? No. I said in "comaprison to x1", wich means the x1 is just doing much worst. And 50% is a big number, It dosent matter if I say it or someone else. And you really think x1 is not overtracked in EU? this is jut laughable.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

fedfed said:
The only good things in this thread is the amount of good looking guys in users profile!

Yeah the homoexotism is in the air lol. 

eva01beserk said:
Ninsect said:

Do you have a problem reading? Did I say the wii u is doing exelent? No. I said in "comaprison to x1", wich means the x1 is just doing much worst. And 50% is a big number, It dosent matter if I say it or someone else. And you really think x1 is not overtracked in EU? this is jut laughable.

Oh, right...

Thanks for the talk

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

How do you know how well the XB1 is selling during Madden Week? Even if XB1 outsold the WiiU worldwide for 1 week, how can you say it "has been outselling WiiU" as in plural?

Get that bias out, XB1 is doing bad and it's struggling to do any better then the WiiU. XB1 will be up with Destiny and that 1 week where a free game comes with an XB1, October will likely be somewhat even (or favour WiiU due to the Mario Kart 8 bundle), early November XB1 should be up again because of CoD & Halo, but then late November/December (the highest volume weeks of the year) should favour Nintendo because of Smash Bros and Holiday appeal.

XB1 is not doing better then WiiU.

I think people are underestimating Nintendo's holiday appeal.  They have the cheapest console (a full $100 under both competitors) and a flurry of family titles that are relatively cheap now a number of which have Mario in them.  No doubt they'll have a lot of discounts and bundles and the prices will be very attractive to parents with little kids.  Hell my neighborhood already has 2 more WiiUs than Xbones (2 to 0 counting mine lol)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Amazing numbers indeed.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I didn't thought the WiiU would outsell the XBone, its a pleasant surprise and it deserve it as it got a great game library.

fedfed said:
The only good things in this thread is the amount of good looking guys in users profile!

lolol.  At least this thread provided some positive value to society

maverick40 said:

Comparing  sales of Xbox one to the Wii U.... How the mighty have fallen.

Who has "fallen"? The Wii brand because it's going from 1st to 3rd?

Is the Wii U so much of a joke to people that we get comments like this?