By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros street date broken in Japan *spoilers*

Wright said:
Mr Khan said:

Possibly just because they're not relevant anymore.

But Duck Hunt dog is?

Yes.

Around the Network

i bet Sakurai is making some calls to get the nintendo fireingsquad together. so much leaks

DLC characters when?

Wright said:
Mr Khan said:

But Duck Hunt dog is?

The idea would be they had their time in the sun, and now another old NES character gets in.

Not that i necessarily agree with that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So I hope Dixie Kong and some others are included, but not yet unlocked.

So after the ones we knew of from first leak, I don't want to know more and will be careful!!!!!!!

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
Wyrdness said:
TravenousMaximus said:

Explain Rosalina & Luma/Duck Hunt Dog & Duck then.

I'm guessing it's because they're different to how IC works, IC is literally two identical character types with Nana having an A.I that tries to keep in synch with the player and mirrors moves, Rosalina and Luma aren't the same in that Luma is not only player controlled but functions like an advance item while DHD is one character. Having 4 ICs would be more taxing then any other combination due to how Nana works, that's my guess anyway.

can you provide a link for your info, first I'm hearing about 3ds not being able to handle IC's

Didn't read all the posts did you, it's not me that said it.

Xxain said:
There still hope for Wii U version to have more characters right?

The only way the WiiU version will get more characters is via DLC.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

duck hunt dog is how i imagined banjo and kazooie on smash and bowser jr. looks awesome. At first i was skeptical, but now i really enjoying see both. But i won't change my opinion about dr. mario, i still prefer another melee veteran

We reap what we sow

Wright said:
Mr Khan said:

But Duck Hunt dog is?

Yes, he is veeeeeeeery relevant!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Was really scared for a second when I first saw the rooster and didn't see my bae Jigglypuff but thank God now that the final rooster is released she is still in there kicking. I should have never doubted that pink puffball!

I must say this has to be the best roster to date. A lot of cool new characters and all my favorites (and I think most peoples favorites) are back! Also I love the addition of all these WTF characters Dr. Mario, Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt Dog (Lol) are all really nice additions.

Only character I think is completely pointless is Dark Pit isn't he literally a skin of the original Pit? He is a waste of space.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!