By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Destiny review - 6/10

yeah i am definitely holding off til Friday

Around the Network

Clickbait. Wait for the reviews that come out after the first week for an accurate depiction.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

FATALITY said:
RCTjunkie said:
How long did he play? Did he play online? How difficult did he find the game?

A single score usually says more about the reviewer than the game...

he played literally for 2 hours

When I first played Twilight Princess for 2 hours, it was a 6.5/10 for me. By the end of the game, it was a 9.5/10.

You can't judge a game based on 2 hours. That's like judging a person's marriage potential through one speed dating round.

Review goes live within hours of an online-only game's servers going up.

YUP, that's an impartial, trustworthy review and totally not clickbait.

I knew there would be these low scores simply because of how hyped Destiny is.

Around the Network

We've already played the beta...we all know what we are getting with Destiny. Nothing that anybody says is going to surprise me or change my mind on the game at this point...

roborad said:

First Destiny review is out - verdict is a 6/10.

http://n4g.com/news/1582080/first-destiny-review-gives-the-game-6-10

http://musga.fr/article-101-destiny

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but I hope the game ends up decent. 

That review site also gave Titanfall 6/10.

Also:

inFamous 7/10
Tomb Raider 7/10
Bioshock Infinite 6/10

lol, they just don't like any FPS I think.

My 8th gen collection

Tamron said:
Review goes live within hours of an online-only game's servers going up.

YUP, that's an impartial, trustworthy review and totally not clickbait.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

How could you possibly review an MMO shooter this quick lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

C'mon, what did you guys expect? Games with a review embargo the day of release are always garbage!

Seriously though, I don't care what the critics say. Even if they say its great, I'm keeping my expectations kinda low based on the beta.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)