By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Destiny review - 6/10

Well based on the written reviews on meta, and the user reviews, I'd say it was overhyped. Of course sales won't show that...sales will show it was a smash hit selling oogles and oogles of copies.

...what is wrong with gamers today that the only thing that sparks interest is a FPS...

Around the Network

I've only played a few hours, currently its at about a 6/10 for me so far, so the review score isn't correct. I'm hoping it picks up after i go to the moon, because it's all familiar due to it being the same stuff i played in the beta (I didn't go to the moon as i didn't want to ruin any more of it).

It just feels a little empty so far, but its a very nice looking game with very high production values.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

NZGamer: 7/10

http://nzgamer.com/reviews/2130/destiny.html

WHAT?! 6/10?! Time to translate, i'll be back!

A game that will not live up to its hype...where have I seen this before?

Around the Network
Madword said:
I've only played a few hours, currently its at about a 6/10 for me so far, so the review score isn't correct.

There is no correct score. There is no such thing like objective opinion. Score isn't correct for you. Opinions always are subiective, only facts are objective. That score is correct 100% for reviewer and only can be correct for someone else but do not have to. Average score also isn't correct for many people because people do not have average opinion... they like or dislike games. Average score is the probability that how the game will be good for most players.

[eanglish isn't my native so... i hope you understand]

Jim Sterling gave it a 60