By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii U owner here......(WEPL)

Tagged games:

Since you actually are talking about games to buy, I'm gonna share what I'm gonna buy once I finally buy a Wii U Out of the released games:

- NSMBU + NSLU
- Nintendo Land (why not?)
- MK8
- SM3DW
- Zelda: Wind Waker HD
- DK: TF
- Pikmin 3
- The Wonderful 101
- Hyrule Warriors

I'd think about Sonic Lost World, Rayman and ZombiU as well.
The upcoming titles would obviously include Bayo 1+2 and later on the new Zelda, maybe Starfox as well.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
WagnerPaiva said:
I cannot believe you will not get Zombi U. Never talk to me again, it is all over beteween us.

I don't buy Horror.

Fair enough =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
WagnerPaiva said:
I cannot believe you will not get Zombi U. Never talk to me again, it is all over beteween us.

I don't buy Horror.

Fair enough =D

I bought it, but I have no idea how I'm going to play it. That game makes me pee my pants just from the demo.

Scisca said:
People complaining about the GamePad complain about how Nintendo managed to design it so that such a simple piece of plastic with a primitive screen costs so much to manufacture, that it increases the price of the console significantly.

Nice bundle, surprised you only plan to buy so few games. Even I'd buy more and I'm not a Nintendo first guy and complain about the number of worthwhile games on Wii U

No, there are plenty of folks that complain about its form factor, screen and design without having actually used it. One of my very first posts was to call out a guy who shit all over the GamePad's size, weight, brightness and range, then in his next post he admitted that he had only spent about 10-15 minutes with it on a demo unit in Best Buy. You know, a place where two of those four factors can't be tested at all, and one of them can't really be counted because of the huge flood lights in the store directly over your head. Hell, even with the size and feel of the pad, standing in front of a demo unit in a store is not nearly the same as sitting with a controller in your lap at home.

burninmylight said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Fair enough =D

I bought it, but I have no idea how I'm going to play it. That game makes me pee my pants just from the demo.

It's simple. You play a 10 hour long Pikachu song in the background.

OT: If you have the digital deluxe promotion, you get 10% cash back from every digital game you dl for eshop. For example, if you download Shovel Knight and its 14.99 US$ or euros, you get 149 Nintendo points! I used the 500 Nintendo points I got from the promotion to pay for my MK8 DLC so I only had to pay 7 US $ for both dlc pack when each dlc pack cost $7.99!

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
WagnerPaiva said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I don't buy Horror.

Fair enough =D

It is pretty hard as well, but a great game. Very underrated.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Guys what do you think of this Just Dance 2014 Basic Pack New (Nintendo Wii U 8GB + Just Dance 2014 + Nintendo Land + Wii Remote Plus) for 220 EUR ?

Looks like this: http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-hardware/wii-u-just-dance-2014-basic-pack-limited/10848297.html

Congrats to you. recent Wii U owner here too. you'll love Mario Kart 8. and the gamepad yes, it is very light and useful. it is more of the price which is not really necessary for the console, for some i guess.

but it really works amazing. i have a few discounted games i've bought from Amazon, you said that you don't want other people to recommended you games. So won't recommended you those games.

glad you enjoy your wiiu!

eshop games i recommend are
Giana sisters
nano assault
mighty switch force 1 & 2 (unless you played on 3ds already)
pushmo world

i recommend of you adding me

ahualda